Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Jkreativ Slider Format

DigitalMako
    January 12, 2016 at 1:13 pm #17606

Hey Guys,

Great theme! Is there a way to reduce the height of the jkreativ slider format on a single page? I need it to be full size for the homepage (which is working perfectly fine). I know that you provide a half size option as well but I need more control over the size (Or at least the ability to reduce the half size option in half (so I need to be able to make the slider about 25% of the full size jkreativ slider format.

FYI – the reason that I need THIS slider is because it has the simple, modern looking call to action button. If there are any other options that could still achieve what were looking for I’m open to those as well.

I hope that I explained that well enough, but if you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your assistance!

Regards

Adek
    January 13, 2016 at 3:48 am #17617

Hi DigitalMako,

Can you provide me the url of the page that you want to implement on this thing? It we may have feature that can achieve your need on above.

Thank you

DigitalMako
    January 25, 2016 at 12:23 am #17938

Hey Dek,

Hope all is well my friend. We will need to implement this on several pages across the site as we are redeveloping the original version of the site, so if you could provide me w/the CSS that would be awesome! I’ve included the page id for one of the pages that we will need to accomplish this on (page-id-1211) and thanks in advance.

Regards

DigitalMako
    January 25, 2016 at 12:52 pm #17957

Hey Dak,

While I have you here, is it possible to change the footer background color to a custom image (possible via URL or what have you)? I would love to be able to add something more dynamic for the footer backdrop than just a solid color. Thanks in advance and have a great day!

Regards

Adek
    January 26, 2016 at 2:02 am #17967

Hi DigitalMako,

1. About Jkreativ Slider Format, unfortunately we don’t have those kind of feature to achieve that.

2. Yes, i think it’s possible. You just need to change the footer color background with the background image instead.

Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

vizualmexico
    January 28, 2016 at 5:13 am #18027

Now it’s working thank you!

DigitalMako
    January 29, 2016 at 5:32 pm #18081

Hey Dek,

Thanks for the reply…I am in the customize section of the (the same one that allows you to edit the background color, copyright color, etc.) but there is no option to use a background image (nor a place to upload a background image is so desired).

Would really appreciate your assistance and thanks in advance.

Regards

Adek
    January 30, 2016 at 2:02 am #18089

Hi DigitalMako,

Yes sure, you’re welcome. We will take a look on this thing for future update.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.