Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

jkreativ-plugin version 1.2.1

evenweb
    February 26, 2015 at 5:00 pm #9645

Hello

I have read a previous resolved ticket regarding this exact same issue – but that manual re-instal solution has not worked for me. If I also try to re-upload the compressed folder via WP I get a invalid header message.

Basically – I have upgraded to the latest theme version and I get this following message continually displayed with no option to update the plugin or to remove the notice:

“Please udpate your plugin. This themes plugin compatible with jkreativ-plugin version 1.2.1

take a look at our documentation how to update the themes right here.”

Adek
    March 2, 2015 at 1:51 am #9703

Hi evenweb,

I just want to make more sure in this case. May i know the current version of theme that you use on your site?

Thank you

evenweb
    March 2, 2015 at 7:43 am #9716

Hi

I am on WP 4.11 / Jkreativ 2.2.6 … which I believe is the latest version, which I updated recently (and thus the error message I am contacting you about).

Adek
    March 3, 2015 at 9:33 am #9741

Hi evenweb,

Can you provide me access into your wp admin panel so i can check it directly on my side. You can send it here and don’t forget to check Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

orvarh
    March 3, 2015 at 3:16 pm #9753

I have this exact same problem

orvarh
    March 3, 2015 at 3:31 pm #9754

And trying to fix it by installing plugins again I get an error:
    The plugin envato-wordpress-toolkit/index.php has been deactivated due to an error: Plugin file does not exist.

evenweb
    March 3, 2015 at 4:02 pm #9755

And I also have the same problem with Envanto as well … though I did not see the connection between the two.

In regards private access – is that really required?

evenweb
    March 3, 2015 at 4:08 pm #9757

ps: This issue is not (I think) an issue that causes any problem, more a concern … and the annoying notice at the top of admin pages. The Envato plugin worked again when I tried twice … but, again, the ” jkreativ-plugin version 1.2.1″ is not anywhere to be seen as an upload option via the theme required plugins.

Adek
    March 4, 2015 at 8:23 am #9772

Hi guys,

Actually we are recommend to using envato wordpress toolkit when you want to updating. But in fact i think is not best practice to use with our theme for some reason such as compatible required plugins. Because you will need to use plugin version that come with these theme. So i suggest to you to updating manually (themes and required plugins).

Let me know if you get any problem in there.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.