Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

"Jkreativ Plugin" not working with "Visual Composer"

sergioim
    January 29, 2016 at 10:38 am #18078

Hi, I have a problem, if active “Jkreativ Plugin” Visual Composer stops working well, columns disappear. why is this happening?

I tried to disable and enable the rest of plugins and only happens with “jkreativ plugin”

Im Using:
    WP 4.4
    Jkreativ Plugin 1.2.1
    WPBakery Visual Composer 4.9.2

Adek
    January 30, 2016 at 1:32 am #18086

Hi sergioim,

Can you help me to provide the url of you site so i can check it directly on my side. Also may i know what the current version of your jkreativ theme that you use.

Thank you

sergioim
    January 30, 2016 at 1:51 am #18087
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    January 30, 2016 at 2:12 am #18091

Hi sergioim,

Actually there is no issue, but in this case our theme have different way to create column. Please visit our documentation right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/create-columns/

Let us know if you still getting problem in there, i will create an example for you.

Thank you

sergioim
    January 30, 2016 at 9:27 am #18094

Hi Dek Ery,
    Ok I have many ways to create columns,thanks, but if i activate “jkreativ plugin” i cant use FRONTEND EDITOR of Visual Composer, one of the reasons why I buy this theme.
    Thanks

Adek
    February 1, 2016 at 3:45 am #18116

Hi sergioim,

Glad to hear that. Unfortunately, about the front end editor VC plugin we disable this feature by default because it will conflict with another our theme feature.

Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.