Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

J News help

• liquidlogic
    October 5, 2018 at 2:23 pm #37837

Hello! Great theme, truly excellent, especially how you pre-designed the archive and category pages! Just two questions:

1- Can I change the hero modules so that when the user hovers over the featured images with the mouse, only the text moves up and the image does not move? For example I use Jnews Hero 2 Module and I want the text only to move up on hover, not the image (which slides to the right in the background).

2- My featured image dimensions are 16:9 format (Like 1600px x 900px) but when the theme is displaying them in a grid, because they are widescreen format, it is stretching them vertically to fit the grid from JNews. An example of that is the grid that is the default search results page. The images there are stretched vertically.Is it possible to automatically crop those image in their center to fit that grid / box? Or is there another solution?

3- My client wants some icons to appear on certain post types on the featured image. For example, when the post type “Gallery” or “Video” is selected, then an icon of an image gallery or of a play button appears. Is it possible to add more types for the post and have more icons? If this is custom development, please let me know what is involved.

4- The Popular Posts module that uses Jetpack (7 days or 30 days) is sometimes showing the same article twice! I know we are still testing and building the site but this should not happen, right?

Thank you so much for your help. I look forward to hearing from you.

Ferdy
    October 5, 2018 at 3:49 pm #37846

Hi liquidlogic,

1. please use this CSS code below to disable image effect when the JNews Hero 2 module hovers

2. Please, can you provide me with an example?

3. If you want to change the icon you can use CSS code to change the icon. but if you want to add more post type you need to change the code. please check this link https://wpkraken.io/?ref=jegtheme

4. Thanks for your information, we’ll take a lot of this issue. Please be patient for a while.

Thank you`

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.