Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Issue with FAQ Toggle (VC_toggle)

Scaff
    January 8, 2016 at 1:41 pm #17469

Hi there, the FAQ element doesn’t work as it should. The toggle is always open, always displays the contained text, and is not responsive (i.e. will not close, open or do anything when clicked). In addition I’m not sure if the formatting is working as it should. I’ve tried disabling all plug-ins, no change. If I move to a standard WP theme the element works perfectly, so I guess it’s something in the theme. Could you have a look? Before you ask for login details etc, perhaps you could try to recreate?

– New page (use JKreativ theme)
    – Use backend editor to create row
    – Within row create a new element of the FAQ type
    – Leave at default values
    – View page

Thanks

Adek
    January 9, 2016 at 5:33 am #17501

Hi Scaff,

Thanks for your detail info about issue that you encountered in there. Anyway can you provide me the url of your site in there so i can check it directly on my side.

Thank you

Scaff
    January 11, 2016 at 6:50 am #17550
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    January 12, 2016 at 3:15 am #17577

Hi Scaff,

Yeah i see the problem in there. May i know what the current version of Jkreativ that you use in there? Because i see you’re using child theme in there.

Thank you

Scaff
    January 12, 2016 at 5:19 am #17582

Hi there, it’s 2.3.4

Many thanks

Adek
    January 12, 2016 at 7:31 am #17586

Hi Scaff,

If so, can you help me to provide login credentials into your wp admin panel so i can check it directly what actually happen in there. You can send it here and check the Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

Scaff
    January 12, 2016 at 9:16 am #17587
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    January 13, 2016 at 3:41 am #17615

Hi Scaff,

I’ve been check your site and it seems there is a bug on FAQ element. We will take a look on this thing. Anyway if you interest you can use Accordion shortcode instead.

For blog list responsive issue do you mean Thought Leadership section right? just want to make sure on this thing.

Thank you

Scaff
    January 13, 2016 at 6:27 am #17622

Hi there, thanks for looking.

The accordion cannot be utilised in columns, so unfortunately no use. Do you have some additional Javascript I can use while you sort out the bug?

The blog list I removed and used a grid instead, as the blog list was not respecting the layout of multiple columns. I recommend you remove this as a selectable element when a user wishes to place content in a column.

Finally I notice you worked a few versions of the page. Did you make any changes aside from checking the problem as I’m about to discard these drafts?

THanks

Adek
    January 13, 2016 at 7:10 am #17623

Hi Scaff,

Actually you can use accordion in this case (you can take a look on this page http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/architecture/#profile) but it will need to using shortcode, if you interest i can make an example for you.

About the FAQ, we will need to take a look on this thing for some reason and it may take more time. Hopefully you can be patient.

Thanks for your suggestion for blog list, we will take a look on this thing for further update.

Previously i just make several test on your page, but i’ve been revert it back.

Let us know if you get any problems in there.

Thank you

Scaff
    January 13, 2016 at 7:12 am #17624

OK, thanks for the info on the accordion, I’ll use this for now. I’m fairly confident I can insert through a shortcode. I’ll be in touch if I fail

Scaff
    January 13, 2016 at 5:37 pm #17658

x

• This reply was modified 2 years, 4 months ago by  Scaff. Reason: Ignore this reply
    Adek
    January 15, 2016 at 1:33 am #17709

Hi Scaff,

Sorry for late reply your message previously.

I just want to make sure if you be able to use the accordion or do you get any problem in there? Let us know if you need something in there.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.