Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Issue Upgrade Plugin

elihuvillaraus
    July 30, 2014 at 12:38 am #2292

Hi i have a problem with plugin WPBakery Visual Composer, how upgrade the plugin?

Thanks

CDascalu
    July 31, 2014 at 7:40 am #2349

I have the same problem ….

Rai
    August 1, 2014 at 4:09 am #2381

Hi @elihuvillaraus,

May I know what is your problem with VC?

Thank you

CDascalu
    August 1, 2014 at 11:26 am #2406

RAI, I get this:
    n error occurred while updating WPBakery Visual Composer: Error! Envato username, api key and your purchase code are required for downloading updates from Envato marketplace for the Visual Composer. Visit Settings to fix.

elihuvillaraus
    August 1, 2014 at 3:12 pm #2408

I need upgrade the plugin version because i can’t work with visual composer

Captura de pantalla 2014-07-31 a la(s) 16.16.59

elihuvillaraus
    August 2, 2014 at 12:22 am #2418

The VC do not show, i have to activate and deactivate it, and then i add an element and a row and do not work, i erase them and now it works. But i can not do that everytime i need to do a page.

Rai
    August 2, 2014 at 3:35 am #2426

Hi Guys,

We have included latest version of premium plugin we use on latest version of Jkreativ we’ve released. If there is new version of those plugin before we release new update of our theme then you need to update those premium plugin yourself which is required you to have your own purchase code.

Thank you

elihuvillaraus
    August 4, 2014 at 3:24 pm #2522

Hi, Thanks, which version is this? Is it already on themeforest?

And it´s ok that we have to update it with our own code, only if it is not like this case, in which this does NOT work as it should and it´s your responsability to update it or do something for it to work as you claim in your sales page.

Jegbagus
    August 5, 2014 at 12:49 pm #2544

hi elihuvillaraus,

you don’t need to worry about updating VC. as it useless for you to upgrade the themes if our themes doesn’t support latest version of visual composer.

if we release new update, we will test all latest plugin that correlated with our themes. so for this update, you can stick to use the themes that we include with themes.

Thank you

elihuvillaraus
    August 15, 2014 at 10:53 pm #3020

The thing is that if i activate the jkreative plugin the visual composer does not work as it should, if i deactivate jkreative plugin it works fine, and that happen the other way around, if i want to customize the site it´s extraemly slow if i have the visual composer active and if i deactivate it it works fine.

So clearly you have a internal conflict with those plugins.

With this problem it´s imposible to work.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.