Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Issue Upgrade Plugin, WPBakery Visual Composer, how upgrade the plugin?

elihuvillaraus
    July 31, 2014 at 6:04 pm #2373

Issue Upgrade Plugin, WPBakery Visual Composer, how upgrade the plugin?

elihuvillaraus
    July 31, 2014 at 9:17 pm #2377

hi
    what is the time to respond any question?
    i buy the theme because is the best and
    i can’t upgrade the plugin and i need work now.
    thanks

Rai
    August 1, 2014 at 4:32 pm #2409

Hi @elihuvillaraus,

You can use Envato WordPress Toolkit plugin if you had your own Visual Composer plugin’s purchase code, but if you doesn’t have you can use latest version plugin that we included in theme bundle.

Thank you

elihuvillaraus
    August 15, 2014 at 10:51 pm #3019

The thing is that if i activate the jkreative plugin the visual composer does not work as it should, if i deactivate jkreative plugin it works fine, and that happen the other way around, if i want to customize the site it´s extraemly slow if i have the visual composer active and if i deactivate it it works fine.

So clearly you have a internal conflict with those plugins.

With this problem it´s imposible to work.

Rai
    August 16, 2014 at 5:07 pm #3050

May I know what do you mean Visual Composer works fine if jkreativ plugin disable?
    Actually, we integrate Visual Composer with ‘adaption’ into Jkreativ to fit with requirement & features. Visual Composer plugin is quite heavy, if you not use it you better deactivated it to get faster on backend.

I’m sure its not conflict with Jkreativ backend.

Regards,
    Rai

gravima
    September 1, 2014 at 2:47 pm #3520

Hi Rai,

we’ve installed the theme jkreative and have exactly the same problem as elihuvillaraus. When we deactive the jkreative Plugin, everything works fine with the visual composer. And of course, the other way round. #When we have activated both plugins, we have the following problems:

• vc hides some options (e.g. choose diffrent layouts.)
    • vc needs huge time to load the icons
    • when i klick on an item to edit it. It takes minutes to load. sometimes it losts connection.

Have you found already any possibility to fix this issue?
    Best regards,
    Steffen

Rai
    September 2, 2014 at 5:13 am #3533

Hi Steffen,

Actually we integrate Visual Composer into Jkreativ to suit Jkreativ needs, we disable few VC features because Jkreativ don’t need it. Please use Visual Composer that included with theme bundle to make those plugin compatible with Jkreativ. If you’re using different version it may cause some issue.

Thank you

gravima
    September 3, 2014 at 6:19 am #3564

Hi Rai,

after installation we had proceeded like in documentation and installed required plugins.

Where can I find the bundled version? How can I see if I have the bundled version or another one / version?

Here is a screenshot of my plugin page: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/16329292/flure-issue-jkreativ.jpg

Please help because we have here an urgent project. Would it be also possible to reach you by mail or Skype to have a direct look on our system?

Thanks & BR
    Steffen

• This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  gravima.
    • This reply was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by  gravima.
    Rai
    September 5, 2014 at 6:00 am #3618

Hi Steffen,

You can find required plugins file that bundled with theme at jkreativ-theme/plugins. If you’re not sure your plugin version, remove your plugin first then install required plugins via Appearance > Install Plugins.

Please try those first, if doesn’t work then we will need to check it directly into your backend.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.