Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Invalid liense key

notjohn
    January 1, 2015 at 4:58 pm #8015

So I can’t activate my automatic update on my website unless I put in my license key, the problem is that when I enter my license key, it won’t accept it. it says its invalid. This is pretty frustrating and I don’t want to purchase another key.

Adek
    January 6, 2015 at 4:32 am #8081

Hi notjohn,

May i know what the current version of your theme and jkreativ plugin? Also did you use Envato WordPress Toolkit for automatic update, if so you can contact Envato about this issue. Let me know if you have any future question.

Thank you

Piers
    June 26, 2015 at 7:51 am #12611

Hello

I enter Evenato user name and secret API key and the Item purchase code I downloaded along with the theme and I still get Invalid liense key

Under Visual composer field I get “Please enter your CodeCanyon Visual Composer license key”

Is there something wrong I am doing ?

Adek
    June 26, 2015 at 9:04 am #12615

Hi Piers,

Just want to make sure. Did you want to updating Visual Composer plugin? Actually you don’t need license key of those plugin because we’ve been bundle Visual Composer file on themes package.

Thank you

Piers
    June 26, 2015 at 6:14 pm #12626

Hi Dek

I saw the options and thought I should fill them in 🙂 I will try this out and if I have an issue will bring it up.

piers

Adek
    June 29, 2015 at 6:43 am #12653

It’s okay. Let me know if you have further question. 🙂

Regards

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.