Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Invalid argument supplied for foreach()

spyderquest
    July 7, 2014 at 10:14 pm #1251

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /nfs/c07/h04/mnt/173402/domains/eyes4u.net/html/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/template/landing/section-content-builder.php on line 11

Am not able to make this site work, I have installed it already nine times and am nearly thinking to give up, please I hope ya can help me. I still had trouble with the Revolution Slider then am trying to install again but I truly do not know what to do this time. Can ya please let me know what is happening? I am feeling descouraged and disappointed…. I hope I can make it this time but truly need to reply on your support!

http://eyes4u.net/wp-admin/
    User and PWord: jkreativ

spyderquest
    July 7, 2014 at 10:32 pm #1252

All I would like to achieve is to have a site as your BIKE STORE Example and with the top Home Slider…the REVOLUTION SLIDER in the beginning with REV Slider: fullfeature_fullwidth

Several times I had a error as though the Homepage had lost the Landing page Settings and had to reinstall all. i ask you to help me because my mind is going banana after so much time day and night trying to make this work….ppphhheeewwww! ::)))) Can we make it ah?? AHAH!

spyderquest
    July 7, 2014 at 10:41 pm #1253

I am downloading the latest updated and reinstalling again! THIS TEME is FABULOUS and it MUST WORK AH!

poch
    July 8, 2014 at 12:48 am #1254

I got the same error today. It was working yesterday and did not touch anything.

Jegbagus
    July 8, 2014 at 3:13 am #1257

hi syderquest & poch, just by simply update the themes & plugin to latest version, you will fix the problem.
    about how to update the themes, you can refer to this url : http://support.jegtheme.com/forums/topic/update-to-version-1-1-x/

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.