Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Internal Server Error after using Jnews theme

TheIndiaPost
    September 8, 2018 at 2:26 pm #36330

Respected Sir, i have already told you, i am getting Internal Server Error after using this theme and my host says it is theme fault. Please Check.

Please check why i m getting data base error.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

TheIndiaPost
    September 8, 2018 at 8:26 pm #36336

again and again getting this error.

Connection lost. Saving has been disabled until you’re reconnected. We’re backing up this post in your browser, just in case.

Adek
    September 10, 2018 at 3:03 pm #36397

Hi TheIndiaPost,

1. If you found a 500 error message or internal server error please try to enable WP_DEBUG to show the error message. Please check this article about enabling WP_DEBUG on your website https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG. If you’re not sure how to do that, you can ask me to do that.

2. About connection lost issue, this issue related to your internet connection. In this case, please make sure if you have a good internet connection to access your website.

Thank you

TheIndiaPost
    September 10, 2018 at 5:09 pm #36435
    This reply has been marked as private.
    TheIndiaPost
    September 11, 2018 at 4:05 am #36471
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    September 11, 2018 at 3:25 pm #36531

Hi TheIndiaPost,

The next step we need to check where you get the internal server error. Can you please tell me where you get this kind of problem? So i can check it directly on my side.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.