Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Interactive Kiosk

orvarh
    July 2, 2014 at 10:13 pm #1029

I want to use this theme for an interactive kiosk. The kiosk needs to have the ability to go automatically back to Main if no one interacts with the kiosk for a while. Do you know if this is possible with this theme through some CSS magic or a WP plugin?

Thank you very much in advance.

Rai
    July 3, 2014 at 4:13 am #1045

Hi orvarh,

I’m not sure what kiosk that you refer to. But, if you want to use this theme as online shop, you can use WooCommerce plugin as you can see on live demo.

Thank you

orvarh
    July 3, 2014 at 6:10 am #1052

I am going to use the theme to create an interactive gallery on a touchscreen in an exhibition. I’m just calling that a kiosk but we can just call it a computer which runs WordPress with Jkreativ in this case. The thing that I want to do has nothing to do with online shops, I want to have as a simple fullscreen gallery with images and videos and if guests leave the computer and no one interacts with it for a certain amount of time (2 minutes perhaps) it will default itself automatically to the main menu. Do you know if this is possible using WP + Jkreativ.

orvarh
    July 3, 2014 at 8:01 am #1062

One more thing. How do I hide the Account and Shopping Cart icons in the Top Navigation bar?

Rai
    July 3, 2014 at 8:57 am #1065

Actually, Jkreativ has Gallery & Portfolio that suits for your needs, but there is no option to make it back to home after no interaction of certain amount of time as you said.

To remove Shopping cart icon simply disable WooCommerce plugin, as you not use that.

Thank you

orvarh
    July 6, 2014 at 12:26 am #1175

Ok I found out what I need to do, I need to add a piece of jQuery script which handles checking if the user is idle and then triggers a function.

Since that is outside of the realm of the theme we can close this ticket 🙂

Thank you.

Rai
    July 6, 2014 at 8:25 am #1190

Great! Glad to hear you found solution of your problem.
    It would be great if you can share here what plugin that you use or what you have done to make it happen, so other user that have same problem will have idea of what they need to do 🙂

Thank you 🙂

orvarh
    July 6, 2014 at 1:37 pm #1197

I’m sorry for using this same ticket but I can’t find the option to create a new one anywhere.

I’m having issues with the “Enable Fullscren” in Landing Page Builder:
    If I turn it on, my WPML language changer footer goes to far down and I need to scroll to see it.
    If I turn it off, the language footer is in the right place, but the bullets and shadow of Revolution Slider disappear.

How can I ensure that the footer works correctly and there is no scrolling while seeing Revolution Slider correctly? If I preview the slider inside Revolution, it looks fine.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.