Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Installing the theme

leelilun
    February 23, 2015 at 4:42 pm #9570

Hi, Really loved the theme demo and bought it right away. We’ve been using various themes on wordpress for a while but this is the first theme we’ve had problems installing. We were able to install all the necessary plugins except one: Envato WordPress Toolkit

This is the error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected]*******.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache Server at www.*********.com Port 80

After that, I’m not able to use the wordpress backend unless I enter via FTP and remove the envato toolkit folder from the wp-content/plugins folder

I’d be happy to give you FTP access and wordpress access if that would help, we just want to get this up and running.

Adek
    February 24, 2015 at 7:33 am #9582

Hi leelilun,

Thank for your kind words 🙂
    Actually to make these theme work (running) you don’t need to use those plugin. you can take a look the list of required plugin for these theme right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/included-plugin/

You will need the Envato WordPress Toolkit plugin when updating theme version. Let me know if you have further question.

Thank you

leelilun
    February 26, 2015 at 5:34 am #9641

Okay, but it seems that I cant import dummy data, any idea what I can do?

Adek
    February 27, 2015 at 5:20 am #9660

Hi leelilun,

You can take a look at our documentation about importing dummy content right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/import-dummy-data/ and use the parent theme instead of child theme.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.