Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

infinite scroll

Betaalbarekunst
    February 25, 2016 at 9:01 am #18767

Hi, I want to install YITH Infinite Scrolling, for me a must have when using Masonry layout, see http://betaalbarekunst.rodeboei.eu/kunst-kopen/.
    But can you help me with these settings:

Navigation Selector
    Next Selector
    Item Selector
    Content Selector

Thanks!
    Erik

Adek
    February 26, 2016 at 2:58 am #18777

Hi Erik,

Unfortunately this is not our support area. We only do small modification and customization that related with our theme. In this case, it seems you will need to hire someone to achieve that.

Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

Betaalbarekunst
    February 26, 2016 at 9:20 am #18788

Hi, oh that’s a pity, I thought the theme came with infinite scroll because in my opinion this “belongs” to Masonry. Aren’t you offering that in the near future as part of your theme?

Adek
    February 29, 2016 at 1:16 am #18815

Hi Erik,

Unfortunately we don’t have those kind of option as you need in there. We will considering on this thing for future update. Anyway if you really need it asap you can use our Custom Service right here.

Thank you

Betaalbarekunst
    March 21, 2016 at 8:26 pm #19182

Hi, I emailed the Custom Service twice about the Infinite Scroll but after one week still no answer. Can you explain or help me?

Thanks, Erik

Adek
    March 24, 2016 at 4:11 am #19300

Hi Erik,

Sorry for late reply your email. We have been replied your previous email. Kindly you can check it out.

Thank you

Betaalbarekunst
    March 30, 2016 at 8:16 pm #19380

Hi Adek,

I found someone else who wants to integrate infinite scroll into the shop page(s). He needs to know which callback function he can use to cause the isotope grid to redraw after new items have been added to the grid. It is quite similar to this:

$(‘your selector here’).isotope(‘reloadItems’).isotope();

This is for a generic isotope based, masonry grid. What function do we need to call. It currently works to some extent, but it collapses the grid causing the new items to not to show up.

see; http://betaalbarekunst.rodeboei.eu/kunst-kopen/

Thanks in advance guys!

Erik

Adek
    April 5, 2016 at 1:37 am #19441

Hi Erik,

Actually i’m not quite sure on this thing. You can try to take a look on this file jquery.jproduct.js

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.