Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

incompatibility

albertohduarti
    October 9, 2018 at 12:04 am #37968

Hello, my site is divided into 7 pages, each of which is related to a specific city, and for each of them a different domain pointed to, and when opening this page through the domain, the “load more” function does not work.

Below is one of the pages, accessed by the domain, I believe that when correcting the problem of one, the others also work.
    The module is the last of the page near the footer …

https://caucaiaagora.com.br/

Wait…

Adek
    October 9, 2018 at 10:34 am #37985

Hi albertohduarti,

I’ve been checking your website previously and i notice there’s an issue with Access-Control-Allow-Origin issue. Here’s the error message https://www.dropbox.com/s/u9zrk720fq0cs5v/Screenshot%202018-10-09%2010.20.08.png?dl=0. I think this is a browser issue that not allowing CORS problem. May i know what kind of browser that you use?

Thank you

albertohduarti
    October 12, 2018 at 8:15 am #38128

I understand, but this is just a domain name for a particular page on the site, what’s there to not work?

Please correct this for me. I did not get a refund because the pack did not confirm the refund with you. Every request I make you always has an excuse and never solves it.

I need this working, is it possible or can you release my refund on the packaging?

I do not have time to get in touch with your support.

Adek
    October 12, 2018 at 10:12 am #38137

Hi albertohduarti,

The issue is related to browser issue because they not allow Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS). In this case, if you’re using the same domain it will works fine.

For refund request please send your request into CodeCanyon. Let me know if you need something else in there.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.