Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Import Dummy Content problem

pastiwibawa
    February 25, 2015 at 9:26 am #9624

Hi,

I got this problem with dummy content import process. There is no error message but seems import process will never stop. I believe I have no issues with all important notes to have successful import. So I figure that it maybe something else. Any other requirements for your jkreativ theme to be fully success installed with content imported ? such as WP version? Pls help. Thank you.

Adek
    February 27, 2015 at 5:04 am #9657

Hi pastiwibawa,

May i know what the current version of your theme that you use on your site? Also when you importing dummy content please use parent theme instead of use child theme.

Thank you

pastiwibawa
    February 27, 2015 at 5:37 am #9663

I believe I use latest version of jkreativ theme for my site, i don’t know if it has versions tho but I just downloaded and installed few days ago. Of course I use parent theme.

Can anyone tell me if any req for it to works? or if it works somewhere, where is it, so I may able to analyse it my self.

Thanks

Adek
    February 27, 2015 at 5:48 am #9666

Hi pastiwibawa,

If so, please only enable all required plugin that come with these theme when you importing dummy content. May i know if there are errors message when you importing our dummy content?

Thank you

pastiwibawa
    February 27, 2015 at 5:56 am #9667

I did enable all req plugin for the theme. None of error message displayed but only the browser process, you know animated icon circle around on top of browser tab that indicating process which never stops and I got nothing but only waiting. You got what I mean?

Thanks

Adek
    February 27, 2015 at 8:12 am #9669

Hi pastiwibawa,

You will need to wait until the process finish. Can you help me to provide access into your wp admin panel, so i can check it directly. You can send it here and don’t forget check Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.