Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Images partially hidden in mobile view

abbondati
    November 15, 2016 at 4:18 am #22336

Hello,
    When looking at pictures loaded on a Page (SLIDER GALLERY) on ipad, the upper part of images are partially hidden beneath the logo on top.
    If I scroll down I can see the upper part of the picture, but I’d like to have the full picture by default being shown, same as on PC view.
    In fact I see there is some additional blank space below the slider thumbs

How can I fix it?
    Thanks

Jegbagus
    November 16, 2016 at 1:19 am #22343

hi abbondati, can you provide us screenshot what happen on your device? it will be very helpful if we can see what is actually happen on your side.

Thank you

abbondati
    November 17, 2016 at 4:37 am #22360

Hi, see a screenshot from Ipad in the link below

View post on imgur.com

You can see that the head is not entirely showing AND there seems to be some room under slider thumbs.

Thanks

Jegbagus
    November 18, 2016 at 3:42 am #22368

hi abbondati, i think its normal to have that kind of effect. ipad give javascript that number of screen size. and it will render that way.

Thank you

abbondati
    November 18, 2016 at 4:36 am #22369

Thanks, but there must be a way to have the slider thumbs and the picture shown further down.
    That way the entire picture can be seen.

Jegbagus
    November 22, 2016 at 1:35 am #22400

hi abbondati, your image is not cropped. and its show the entire picture. but the issues is the frame is not full on your browser. i have seen your website and check it. i don’t see any area on your image being cropped / hidden.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.