Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

images and non-aligned text

LaMarcaUmana
    December 3, 2018 at 5:05 pm #40241

Hello,
    we have a problem with the alignment of the images in the gallery, even if we put the alignment centered, the photos are moved all on the right side. Moreover, at the click of images in the gallery, instead of being sliding, one must necessarily open one, then close it to open another. Is there a way to solve this problem.

Furthermore, is it not possible to justify the text?

Ferdy
    December 4, 2018 at 10:07 am #40271

Hi LaMarcaUmana,

Regarding your issue, can you provide me the URL of your site? it seems we need to do further investigation.

Thank you

LaMarcaUmana
    December 4, 2018 at 4:39 pm #40307
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ferdy
    December 5, 2018 at 9:43 am #40346

Hi LaMarcaUmana,

I’m sorry before, I’ve been checking your website but I still can’t find a post with article format galery. can you provide me which one did you mean on this issue?

Thank you

LaMarcaUmana
    December 5, 2018 at 6:09 pm #40384

Autunno giapponese. Le Marche che non ti aspetti.

This article for example. It has photos in gallery format. As you will see in the article, when you go to insert a gallery, the photos are all moved to the right. Also clicking on a photo, it is opened, but not as a gallery, where you can scroll through the photos, but as a single photo. So you have to see the picture one by one.

Ferdy
    December 6, 2018 at 10:08 am #40405

Hi LaMarcaUmana,

In this case, please go to Customizer > JNews: Image & Gallery Option > Gallery Shortcode and please enable JNews Gallery.
    Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

LaMarcaUmana
    December 6, 2018 at 4:19 pm #40437

I activated the function you told me but it does not work anyway. The images continue to be moved to the right, and you can not scroll through the photos.

Ferdy
    December 7, 2018 at 10:09 am #40457

Hi LaMarcaUmana,

I am sorry before, please edit your post that has a gallery, edit the gallery setting and enable JNews Slider Gallery. please check on my screenshot.

Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

LaMarcaUmana
    December 7, 2018 at 4:34 pm #40481

The options that I see in the screenshot, do not appear, although I’m an administrator.

Adek
    December 10, 2018 at 5:14 pm #40607

Hi LaMarcaUmana,

1. For the image alignment issue, i notice there’s CSS code issue. I’ve been fixing the problem by adding small CSS code on the Customize > Additional CSS.

2. For image sliding issue, i’ve been setup it. You need to enable Set Images as Gallery option on the Customize > JNews : Image & Gallery Option > Image Popup > enable Set Images as Gallery option.

3. For the justify text on the post content, i notice you already using Gutenberg editor and there’s no justify alignment option yet. I’ve been fixing the problem by adding small CSS code on the Customize > Additional CSS.

Let me know if you need something else in there.

Thank you

LaMarcaUmana
    December 10, 2018 at 7:15 pm #40634

All perfect! thanks a lot!

Ferdy
    December 11, 2018 at 12:28 pm #40713

Your welcome LaMarcaUmana, Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

LaMarcaUmana
    December 11, 2018 at 4:29 pm #40765

One last question sorry. Is it possible to scroll through the news on the homepage by keeping this form? Because now you have to click on one of the 4 news to make it appear, we would like every seconds to rotate by themselves.

Ferdy
    December 12, 2018 at 2:17 pm #40851

Hi LaMarcaUmana,

At the moment, we don’t have this kind of feature but we will consider about this thing. Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.