Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

How to use Demo Theme ?

TheIndiaPost
    September 8, 2018 at 2:10 am #36307

I am trying to use demo theme, please guide me how to use. I have seen many vedio it shows how to import, but what to do after importing,No guidance for where is imported theme ? Please guide me what to do after installing the default theme. i can see customization option only.

Regards

TheIndiaPost
    September 8, 2018 at 3:19 am #36314

Dear sir your site says 1 Click Demo Import and Get your site ready in minute with variety of carefully crafted demo to suit your needs.

But who will tell where is Imported Demo, how will we use it ? Why don’t you make a vedio tutorial as which you have shared and you claim it is perfect. It is good but it is showing half procedure, after import it is not showing on the home page in reality with me.

Regards

Adek
    September 10, 2018 at 1:26 pm #36385

Hi TheIndiaPost,

For import demo feature, you can check our documentation right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/import-content-style/.

You also can check the video tutorial at the bottom of article content.

Thank you

TheIndiaPost
    September 11, 2018 at 2:50 am #36468

I have imported the demo theme many time and watched this video many times, but dont know how it will work, as you have sown your vedio only importing methos, But after import what to do that is important. Please help me. Regards

TheIndiaPost
    September 11, 2018 at 3:40 am #36470

Dear Sir,

After importing the demo theme it should be seen at pages, but in your theme i am not able to see, I am asking you this from day one when i have purchased. I have seen your import video many time. Please Help , see screen shot and explain what to do after Import.

https://imgur.com/a/ipstzbH

Adek
    September 11, 2018 at 3:22 pm #36530

Hi TheIndiaPost,

Our import demo feature will help you to replicate our demo page on your website easily. In this case, you will know how we create our demo page with JNews and you can modify them (as page, post or customizer option) to fit with on your need. If you have done with the importing process then you can start modifying the imported content. Hopefully, i explain it clearly for you.

Do you need a help to setup something in there? such as post, page, customizer or something else?

Thank you

TheIndiaPost
    September 11, 2018 at 4:51 pm #36559

Thanks, i have done, but after importing with content and style. regards

Adek
    September 12, 2018 at 10:27 am #36610

Hi TheIndiaPost,

Can you tell me what the thing that you trying to achieve? I do not really understand yet.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.