Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

How to add raw HTML

bradlymathews
    February 2, 2015 at 9:41 pm #8770

How do I add plain old HTML into my page? The docs reference Raw HTML, but it does not say how to actually do it.

Thanks,
    Brad

Adek
    February 5, 2015 at 7:05 am #8837

Hi Brad,

You just need to put your html code on Raw HTML content. I think you’re using Visual Composer right? If so, actually when you add Raw HTML there is an example of html element on Raw HTML content.

Thank you

bradlymathews
    February 5, 2015 at 7:31 pm #8889

Dek,

I am using the Legacy Section Builder. I tried the Visual Composer and really did not like it.

– Brad

Adek
    February 7, 2015 at 9:26 am #8911

Hi Brad,

You can use Edit HTML option on Section Content. You can take a look on this image below :

May i know what kind of HTML element that you want to add?

Thank you

bradlymathews
    February 13, 2015 at 1:33 am #9187

Yeah, I saw that, but it is a pretty poor way to do it. There is no formatting which makes editing it very difficult.

I was trying to add my own table markup. I was able to use your rows/columns shortcodes to sorta/kinda get what I want. I am an old school HTML guy – I still like text editors. But my clients need a CMS so I am compromising here!

– Brad

Adek
    February 16, 2015 at 7:59 am #9365

At the moment, we only have those option on our theme. It seems you need to make your html code on another text editor and if you have done you can copy and paste in there.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.