Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

How can i add twitter, linkedin share button on my blog post ?

inardludovic
    January 6, 2016 at 11:42 am #17398

Hi,

I am looking for a way to add more social share button on my jkreativ theme.

To hide them, there is no problem, we can add an additionnal code to do it.

But i found nothing about a way to add easily twitter and linkedin share button.

Anyone can help me or give me a tips (with an other plugin maybe) ?

Best regards

Adek
    January 7, 2016 at 4:13 am #17416

Hi inardludovic,

I’m sorry, but actually i don’t know much about which plugin that match with your own need because we don’t provide support for third party plugin.

But if you wont to use plugin it will need to do some change on our theme to achieve that. Anyway if you interest you can use our Custom Service right here.

Thank you

inardludovic
    January 7, 2016 at 1:31 pm #17425

Hi Dek Ery,

Thanks for your response.

I understand why you can’t give me which plugin needs to be installed but i would like to know why i can’t customize my share button.

On post blog (masonry theme), by default we have 4 share buttons : twitter, facebook, pinterest, google+

In my case, i dont have the Twitter share button and i dont know why.

If you can explain to me how to add twitter share button, i will be able to add linkedin share button.

Thanks for your help

• This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  inardludovic.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by  inardludovic.
    Adek
    January 8, 2016 at 3:27 am #17448

Hi inardludovic,

If so, you can edit several files :

jkreativ-themes/lib/themes-functionality.php
    jkreativ-themes/template/blogpost/article-sharing-big.php
    jkreativ-themes/template/blogpost/article-sharing-clean.php
    jkreativ-themes/template/blogpost/article-sharing.php

For twitter sharing button i’m not quite sure on this thing but we still try to fix this issue because third party buttons/plugins will no longer be able to fetch the tweet counts for a url. If you interest you can visit this page https://twittercommunity.com/t/clarification-about-share-counts-for-the-new-tweet-button/52868 and https://blog.twitter.com/2015/hard-decisions-for-a-sustainable-platform

Thank you

Adek
    January 20, 2016 at 6:45 am #17851

Hi There,

We just released new version of Jkreativ themes and we’ve been fix twitter share button issue. Kindly you can check it out.

Thank you

Adek
    January 20, 2016 at 6:46 am #17853

Hi There,

We just released new version of Jkreativ themes and we’ve been fix twitter share button issue. Kindly you can check it out.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.