Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Host the Jquery

huno
    November 12, 2014 at 6:48 am #6334

Hello,

My website is for chinese audience. The problem is there are some link loading from google (which is partially blocked in china)

things like http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.10.3/themes/smoothness/jquery-ui.min.css?ver=1.10.3 net::ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Is it possible to host on my server this jquery-ui.min.css?ver=1.10.3 ? So don’t need to load it from google.
    Are there other important script i should host by myself from google ?

Thank you

Adek
    November 15, 2014 at 7:19 am #6405

Hi Huno,

It’s seem you need to upload several file into your server. Because on these theme have several file that load from google (like google font, maps, google plus and etc).
    I suggest you to hire some programmer to do something like that for you and check directly if those file isn’t blocked again in china.

Thank you

huno
    November 16, 2014 at 1:34 am #6436

Thank you for your answer.
    I’m well aware that i can’t use all google social platform facebook and twitter etc. I don’t need them to make the website work well but the javascript i don’t know what it is for, and even though it doesn’t load the website doesn’t seems to change.

I would like to know what are the important script externally loaded that MUST load in order the website works well.

I can do the change myself.

THank you

Adek
    November 18, 2014 at 5:14 am #6463

Hi Huno,

Can you help me to provide your page url, i will check it further on these thing.

Thank you

huno
    November 18, 2014 at 7:54 am #6469
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    November 19, 2014 at 9:41 am #6509

Hi huno,

You can check the list of the file that load from external resource by using Firebug on Firefox when inspect element and choose the Net option to enable those option. After that you can reload your page to know the list of file.

Thank you

huno
    December 1, 2014 at 1:19 am #7045

I know all the file that the template tries to load. But still I can’t locate where, in the template files, are the ligne that calls to files. I’ve been searching for sooooo long, i can’t find which file CALLS those jquery.

I already download all jquery and hosted them on my server, now I have to change the link in you template. where do i do that ???

huno
    December 1, 2014 at 5:44 am #7061

Hello,

I found that it’s contact form use those jquery not the template itself. I deactivated the plugin waiting for solution.
    Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.