Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Homepage is resizing not properly

medialifesf
    January 29, 2015 at 11:05 pm #8723

Hi! I am using JKreativ Architect style on my website. On the homepage I have problem with the element that is equal to Features in Architect style. I have used the same structure of Features with 6 elements – in Architect they are Home Design, Fast Construction, etc.

But when I shrink the browser window to see my website on different sizes, I noticed that the 6 elements of this section on my website don’t resize properly. So there is a moment when the 6 elements are situated incorrect: 2 on one line, only 1 on the second line, 2 on the third line. Please give me some solution on that problem. Thanks!

medialifesf
    January 29, 2015 at 11:06 pm #8724
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    February 5, 2015 at 7:14 am #8838

Hi medialifesf,

I’ve been make several change on those page. It’s because the content on each service block item have different amount.

Thank you

medialifesf
    February 5, 2015 at 10:46 am #8871

So what do you advise me to do in order to have a proper resizing? Is there any custom code that can help? Thanks!

Adek
    February 7, 2015 at 8:55 am #8908

I think now the service element has proper resizing effect, did you see it? As i said previously, i’ve been make several change on those element and also i just check those element again a few moment ago and it just work fine on my side.

Thank you

medialifesf
    February 7, 2015 at 11:50 am #8920

Hi! Thanks! Yes, I changed the length of the texts so all the texts to be equal to some extent. The only difference now is the grey square beneath the texts. When resizing, some of the background squares are longer and some are shorter. Can this be fixed?

Adek
    February 10, 2015 at 6:33 am #8961

Hi medialifesf,

Actually the height of grey background depend on the number of your content on each item. You will need to put same number of content to make each item have same height size of grey background.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.