Documentation

Forum

Menu

Home Page – Need Help

Eugenio
    July 7, 2014 at 5:02 pm #1244

Dear Support,
    what i would like to do is :

have an homepage with a main and alternative text (+ button) like in landing page – parallax slider,
    but let the the text fixed after the first slide and let just the backgorund to change with a slider.

It seems simple but I don’t find the way to get it.

I hope to have been clear in my explanation.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    Eugenio

Jegbagus
    July 8, 2014 at 3:59 am #1262

hi Eugenio, it seems we don’t have those kind of option. also parallax slider unable to be modified like that because all content will change once if slider change.

how about use another slider format like landing slider – text slider? or revolution slider?

Thank you

Eugenio
    July 8, 2014 at 9:39 am #1276

Hi Jegbagus,
    as I understood with landing page- text slider
    is that i can put only One image for each text.
    With revolution slider i Cannot put the text and button
    Of the theme.
    The only way i get is to put a video background,
    But it is not so smart for my usage,
    since if i want to change a background slider
    I have to modify a video.

Any suggestion will be useful.

Thanks,
    Eugenio

Jegbagus
    July 8, 2014 at 11:18 am #1286

hi Eugenio, i understand what you going to achieve, i think you will need to hire someone to change the code to fit your need. it will need quite big number of code to change to make native slider instead of using video background.

Thank you

Eugenio
    July 8, 2014 at 7:54 pm #1312

Hi Jegbagus,
    sincerly I hope in a next update will be available such a function.

I think this theme has a big potential, but at the moment I see a lot of redundant function,
    and missing of some basics for the photography.

I sincerly suggest to you to make the theme more organized and clear in fucntions.

Thanks,
    Eugenio

Jegbagus
    July 9, 2014 at 4:46 pm #1386

hi Eugenio, we cannot promise you for those feature. but we will consider this option also.

may i know what suggestion to make themes more organized and clear?

Thank you

Eugenio
    July 11, 2014 at 9:55 am #1490

Jegbagus,
    thanks for your question. I’m glad to tell you my suggestions as final user.

1. Documentation : the theme has a lot of functions and options. The first step I would do is to implement a more detailed documentation. The documentation should countain also suggestions about when to use a template instead of another and a more detailed explanation of the options. More clearness, less question about ‘how to do’.

2. I’m a photographer and the first thing I noticed is a lack of some really basic functions that are implemented also in some free themes :

– Dot Overlay Pattern.
    – Indipendent Background Slider and Text on background.

3. Maybe the plugins could be divided by ‘application field’. I mean plugin for phtotographer, plugin for bloggers and so on. In this way each user can decide what he needs and expecially how ‘heavy’ to make the installation. The theme aim has to be the Modularity.

Well, these are some suggestions I can give to you at the moment, happy to contribute as simple user to the development. I think the most important are the 1 and 3 at the moment.

Sincerly,
    Eugenio

Jegbagus
    July 12, 2014 at 8:04 am #1539

hi Eugenio, thank you for your suggestion. we will take a look at your concern and see what we can do about your problem.

Thank you

Eugenio
    July 19, 2014 at 12:54 pm #1910

Dear Team,
    this is to share the Solution I found:
    Revolution Slider with a Static Layer across all the slides.

It works, but a strange thing : sometimes tha static layer appears only after 2-3 refreshes of the page.

One more question : Is it possible to not visualize the ‘spinner’ in Revolution Slider ?

Thanks,
    Eugenio.

Rai
    July 20, 2014 at 5:27 am #1916

Hi Eugenio,

Thanks you sharing your solution. Really appreciate it.

Yes you can hide it, go to your Slider Settings then on the right section there is Appearance Box, make sure Show Timer Line set to Hide. See screenshot below:

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.