October 8, 2018 at 11:53 pm #37967
    This reply has been marked as private.
    rcc_filadelfia
    October 9, 2018 at 12:11 am #37970
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ferdy
    October 9, 2018 at 2:52 pm #38001

Hi rcc_filadelfia,

Regarding this issue, please try to enable WP_DEBUG mode on your website to show if there’s an error occurs. You can check this article about enabling WP_DEBUG https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG. please try to disable all plugins except required plugin that not related to JNews just for a while to check if there’s a plugin conflict issue.

Thank you

rcc_filadelfia
    October 11, 2018 at 5:29 pm #38106

I’ll explain a little bit more my situation. I had set up a development account and set everything worked fine on that account (reseller hosting) and then I transfered my account to another hosting acount (VPS) and there I kept on crashing so I had to active the old theme that we had purchased. So I can’t enable debug mode on the VPS account… Why would the theme work perfectly on one hosting and not on the other if I set the system status to exactly the same thing on both?

Ferdy
    October 12, 2018 at 10:54 am #38142

Hi rcc_filadelfia,

I am not sure yet about this issue, maybe there is another factor that causing the issue like server setup, site content, etc. have you try to contact your server admin?

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.