Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Help. My site is very slow

huilohuilo
    July 24, 2015 at 7:42 pm #13153

Hi, please help. I tried to improve my site for the last 3 weeks , but I failed, im really tired. ¿Can you help me? Maybe is a little thing but i cant find the problem.

This is mi site http://www.huilohuilo.com.

I can give you acces if you need. I really will apreciate your help.

Best,
    Victor

Adek
    July 27, 2015 at 5:30 am #13175

Hi Victor,

Please try to disable all plugins except the required plugin that come with these theme. Also the page speed is depend on many factors, such as internet speed, server speed, scripts loaded, images optimize, additional plugin and etc.

Thank you

huilohuilo
    July 27, 2015 at 5:13 pm #13189

Hi Dek Ery,

Disable all plugins except the required for the theme was the first thing I did.

I also checked internet speed, server speed (i have root acces), etc. Even I have a very good score on gtmetrix.

I am quite convinced that the problem is the processing by the javascript on the client side.
    And it is related in some way with two sections of the home page and both have elements of type “[jeg_portfolio_item id =” 2010 “blockwidth =” 2/3 “blockheight =” 1 “image =” 1437 “]”

For some reason, if I use less than 10 of these types of elements the site works relatively well. But if you use more, the site begins to stick on the client side, even if all elements of the site are downloaded.

Appreciate your help, I’ve been working on this at least three weeks.

PD: Sorry if my English is not very good, I speak Spanish and I am using google traslator.

Adek
    July 28, 2015 at 3:57 am #13203

Hi Victor,

No problem 🙂

Anyway, may i know what the current version of Jkreativ that you use in there?

Thank you

huilohuilo
    July 28, 2015 at 9:43 am #13208

Hi Dek, Jkreativ v2.2.7.

Regards.

Adek
    July 30, 2015 at 5:24 am #13229

Hi Victor,

Please update your themes into latest version of Jkreativ (v2.3.1).

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.