Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Header Slider

Baba8go
    August 18, 2015 at 5:04 pm #13731

Can you please walk me through how to activate the slider on top of the page that slides the list of old posts randomly?

Also, is there an option to center the texts and pictures in all posts AND change the font size for the Post header?

Thank you.

Rai
    August 19, 2015 at 3:19 am #13754

Hi Baba8go,

Firstly, you need to create page with Homepage, please follow this manual: http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/falive-page-template/

You may need custom CSS for that kind of detailed styling. May I know what post header that you refers to? Is it the post title on single post?

Thank you

Baba8go
    August 20, 2015 at 5:21 pm #13823

I followed the instructions for adding the slider but I still don’t see the slider on the front page. Is there something I am missing?

With regards to the Header styling; I am reffering to the Post title on the single post.

Jegbagus
    August 20, 2015 at 11:09 pm #13829

hi Baba8go, if you mean that you want to create image slider on post (not front page), you will need to choose gallery on your post. take a look bellow image that i attach :

also if you want this post on front page, you will need to follow rai instruction, and don’t forget to setup your post featured image.

Thank you

Baba8go
    August 26, 2015 at 4:33 pm #13972

Thanks this worked after I added the featured image. But the slider that showing on the front page has the pictures stretched out and also has the Text from the post like the post header and content. I only want it to have images only in the slider. How do I choose that option? Also what do I have to do so that the images are not stretched?

Rai
    August 27, 2015 at 1:57 am #13981

Hi Baba8go,

May I know what slider type you use? You can hide the slider caption by using custom CSS. It would be easier for us to check if you can provide your site URL.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.