Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Galleries fail to load

NadavRotem
    February 3, 2016 at 9:39 pm #18182

Hi
    My site was working great for a long time (over 2 years) and suddenly the galleries fail to load, the loading animation just go on and on and nothing happens.

another thing that happens is that on the background of the site – a error is shown (text) :
    the error

Please help me on this matter, I am lost !

Thank you

Nadav

Adek
    February 4, 2016 at 2:45 am #18205

Hi Nadav,

Can you provide me the url of your gallery page and also the page that showing those error message, i will check it further.

And also it seems you’re using outdated version of JPhotolio, please try to update your theme version into latest version of JPhotolio theme.

Thank you

NadavRotem
    February 4, 2016 at 7:30 am #18230

Hi Adek,

Thank you for replying so fast.

Regarding updating the site – Is there a way to update without deleting all of my site ?
    I was told here before that in order to update – becasue there is no auto update to this theme that I have to manually delete the theme and then install the new version – if that is still true – How do I preserve my content ?
    How do I load it up to the updated version without having to build everything from scratch ?

Regarding the galleries – I had a pro website builder to work it out and he succeeded in getting the galleries to work, He said that the auto update of WordPress messed the code a little bit, does that make any sense to you ?

Thank you again.
    Nadav

Adek
    February 4, 2016 at 9:08 am #18236

Hi Nadav,

About updating theme version, you can take a look on our documentation right here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/update-themes/

If you worry about losing your site content or theme you can make a backup file. For site content backup you can using export feature on wordpress and import the xml file after you’ve done with updating theme version.

Actually i’m not quite sure on this thing, but if you still getting error in there you can contact us here.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.