Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Fullwidth landing page

pdstech
    April 16, 2016 at 2:56 pm #19682

Hello,

I’ve just bought the theme and it looks promising so far. However I’m having trouble getting the landing page content to display full width, it seems to be in a container even though I have selected the full width options. Basically I’m trying to get it to look like the demo page http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/architecture/ but when I look at the same page on my WP install with dummy content its in the container. I cant seem to find way to do it looking at the documentation and support thread.

Its probably a really simple question but how do you actually get it full width?! Have you used custom CSS for the demo page?

Thanks

Adek
    April 19, 2016 at 2:34 am #19728

Hi pdstech,

Can you help me to provide me the url of your site? I will check it directly on my side because i’m not quite sure with the problem that you said on above.

Thank you

pdstech
    April 19, 2016 at 6:05 pm #19744
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    April 21, 2016 at 1:48 am #19800

Hi pdstech,

May i know what the current theme version that you use in there? Because i notice you’re using child theme in there. Can you using the parent theme instead for a while and let me know if the problem still occurs.

Thank you

pdstech
    April 21, 2016 at 9:00 pm #19846
    This reply has been marked as private.
    pdstech
    April 23, 2016 at 2:15 pm #19868

Hello, I have fixed the issue, seems as if it was conflicting with some other files installed. I got rid of them and now it works as expected.

Thanks

Adek
    April 25, 2016 at 2:40 am #19894

Glad to hear that 🙂

Let us know if you have another question.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.