Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Freelancer Jkreative Theme

JAYWAii
    July 25, 2014 at 1:15 pm #2137

Hi there,

I’m still building up the website, I like the Freelancer theme template and I’m trying to do the same one but with my own info.

I did good so far, but I have no idea how to create the 2 bottom parts of the home page of the freelancer theme (the part where you see the picture of the guy on the left side, and skills bars on the right side of it – and also the bottom part named “one more project won’t hurt”).

Thanks for your help, it will save me time…

Jean-Yves

Rai
    July 26, 2014 at 4:06 pm #2187

Hi JAYWAii,

May I know which page builder that you use to build those page?
    Actually, it would be easier for you to see it directly from demo content that we provided. If you have imported, find Page Home – Freelancer | Visual Composer for VC or Home – Freelancer for Section Builder.

Thank you

JAYWAii
    July 27, 2014 at 8:24 am #2204

Sorry Ray,

Im no coder… I use the wordpress theme… Jkreativ.
    Im not familiar with the theme… so instead of trying all things and refresh my preview I’m asking you what are the right choices to make in the wordpress theme to get the same results.

Thanks,

Jean Yves

Rai
    July 28, 2014 at 3:05 am #2221

Hi Jean,

Don’t worry, there is no technical skills required to create those Page. You just need to check the sample page on demo content that we provided to know what elements are required to build that.

To create About Me & My Expertise section, add new row and set custom column to: 1/6 + 1/3 + 1/2. Then follow this for each element:

1. For first column which is contain guy image, add element Jkreativ – Image Animation Sequence (Wrapper and one Item) then add your image.
    2. Second column (About Me), add Text Block & Jkreativ Button element.
    3. Third column (My Expertise), add Text Block element for Heading then Edit Jkreativ – Skill Bar (Wrapper then Item) for skills bars.

I’m sure that would be easier for you to understand instead of step by step guiding to create all elements.
    Please let me know if you have further support questions.

Thank you

JAYWAii
    July 28, 2014 at 8:36 am #2238

Ray,

Thanks, but I do not find how to create a new row and 3 custom columns… In the section builder/section content, the grid row and grid columns options given in the General shortcodes panel do not give me the settings you mentioned in your previous post…
    And there are no other layout choice in the general shortcodes or the section shortcode…

Thanks for your help,

Jy

JAYWAii
    July 29, 2014 at 11:24 am #2276

Ray,

Can you please answer to my previous post. Thanks,

Jy

Rai
    July 30, 2014 at 10:31 am #2319

Hi JAYWAii,

To create column with Visual Composer you need to add more Row inside root Row (section). But, if you use Shortcode Builder, you can find on Jkreativ General Shortcode > Layout > Grid Column but you will need to Add Grid Row before that. Please read more here: http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/documentation/#shortcode-general

Thank you

JAYWAii
    August 3, 2014 at 8:03 am #2443

Hi,

Please, can you provide me a step by step walkthrough, cause Im lost here… it seems there is no simple way to add a simple 2 columns/1 row in a section for my home page… sorry but despite your answers I still did not find the way to make it…

I need the 2 sections at the bottom of the page - about me and skills bars.

Rai
    August 3, 2014 at 12:43 pm #2476

Hi JAYWAii,

Well, may I know which Landing Page Builder template that you use? I’ll give you step-by-step instruction for that.

Thank you

JAYWAii
    August 3, 2014 at 3:01 pm #2485

So its the Jkreativ landing page builder, in the page attribute I chose the landing page builder template.

Rai
    August 4, 2014 at 5:01 am #2502

Hi,

I mean specific page template, there are two Landing Page Builder template which is: Landing Page Builder – Visual Composer and Landing Page Builder – Legacy Section Builder. Which one that you use?

Thank you

JAYWAii
    August 5, 2014 at 9:18 am #2528

LEgacy section builder.

Jegbagus
    August 5, 2014 at 1:36 pm #2559

you can use this code :

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.