Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Free Job Listings

OnlineD
    March 30, 2016 at 11:01 am #19372

I have implemented a single job free listing, together with a couple of paid featured options. However when trying to create a job listing and selecting the free option I get

‘You cannot complete this step because you don’t have Featured Package, you can buy it right here’

I am therefore unable to complete the listing. How can I resolve this so it is possible to submit a free job listing?

Jegbagus
    April 2, 2016 at 3:12 am #19395

hi OnlineD, when you creating job listing, you may check option to add those job as featured listing. and when your free listing doesn’t give option to add featured listing, the system will reject featured job creation.

Thank you

OnlineD
    April 2, 2016 at 6:11 am #19399

I am not sure I fully understand your response. This is what is happening now. I have a free listing option and two featured and paid options.

When I create a vacancy, I leave the featured listing boxed unticked. Once I enter all the details I am then promoted to ‘proceed to payment’ – this is very misleading as I have slected a free option and would not expected to see the word ‘payment’ – can this be changed?

OnlineD
    April 2, 2016 at 6:14 am #19400

I also find now that none of the jobs I have created appear to be going beyond ‘preview’ – They never get to the pending approval stage?

Jegbagus
    April 3, 2016 at 11:50 pm #19413

hi OnlineD, its not actually a real payment right there. you will need to ordering something using checkout even those all cart price is zero (0). its step you need to have when you using woocommerce.

you will need to finish ordering stage first (woocommerce > order > click complete). after that those preview will change into “active” or “pending for approval” base on option you choose on jobplanet panel.

Thank you

OnlineD
    April 4, 2016 at 9:45 am #19436

Is it not possible to have the free listing bypass the checkout process all together? It is very misleading to have to press ‘proceed to payment’ when the user is expect a free listing!

Jegbagus
    April 5, 2016 at 1:39 am #19442

hi OnlineD, unfortunately we unable to do that. we are using woocommerce that will behave the same way for free product. we use only 1 cart, for shopping & for buying job package.

Thank you

OnlineD
    April 5, 2016 at 7:31 am #19453

OK, I guess I am going to have to work with that then. In which case how can I edit the ‘proceed to payment’ button on the /create-job/review/ page so it says something more encouraging?

Jegbagus
    April 6, 2016 at 2:00 am #19465

hi OnlineD, you don’t need to change it directly. you will just need to translate the wording of your themes or plugin. you can use loco translate to translate it all.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.