Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Fonts on demo pages and circle loader

aglos
    July 8, 2014 at 7:27 pm #1311

hi, I love your theme, you did a good job! I have a few questions. What font did you use in the demo “villa”. Where can I see what fonts are used on the pages of demos? The second problem is the loader circle color is always black, check link http://willaswoboda.pl/zielonaherbata/ , I do not know how to change it? first tried in the personal settings, but does not work. I’ll be grateful for your response. Best regards.

Rai
    July 9, 2014 at 5:40 am #1332

Hi aglos,

Thank you for your kind words. We use 3 fonts, which is: Open Sans, Lato & Playfair Display. You can use Inspect Element on your browser to inspect styles included what font family is being used.
    You can customize page loader via theme customizer, at admin panel go to Jkreativ Dashboard > Customise Style > Loader Setup then change color on Loader Color (for linear line and circle loader) option. See screenshot bellow:

Thank you

aglos
    July 9, 2014 at 9:33 am #1341

Thank you for quick reply, but tip for change loader color, still doesn’t work , I wrote about “personal settings” but I mean customizer panel, I use this before, I read whole documentation and I still don’t know, why whole circle is black. Do you have any suggestions?

Jegbagus
    July 9, 2014 at 3:31 pm #1366

hi aglos, you will need to give circle round background behind your image. something like this : https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/31421656/jkreativ/logo_loading.png

ps : try to take a look at those image with not white background, and you will understand.

Thank you

aglos
    July 9, 2014 at 6:08 pm #1400

ok, thank you. but still but still the problem is not fixed, to change colour in customizer panel for circle loader, it works only for linear loader. I just want you to let you know. Thank you for help. Best regards 🙂

Rai
    July 10, 2014 at 8:58 am #1417

Hi aglos,

May I know what is your theme & plugin version?
    I’m not sure what is the problem because it’s just fine on my environment.
    Also, have you tried to disable other plugins except Jkreativ required plugins?

Thank you

aglos
    July 10, 2014 at 9:09 am #1420

I think that I have the newest version, I buy theme 3 days ago. WordPress 3.9.1, Jkreativ v1.1.2. I install only this theme on my wordpress account with all extras includet in theme, I don’t install any extra plugins. All plugins add-ons are activated.

Jegbagus
    July 10, 2014 at 1:06 pm #1438

hi aglos, it seems you having problem with your logo on those circle loader.
    can you provide link to see your website?

Thank you

aglos
    July 10, 2014 at 2:55 pm #1446

my web site http://willaswoboda.pl/zielonaherbata/ I changed logo like you tell me before (I make circle logo with white background 270×270 and 540×540), ok just don’t worry, it’s gonna be black, like now

aglos
    July 10, 2014 at 2:56 pm #1447

Thank you for support 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.