Documentation

Forum

Menu

Font and Loading Option

begindot
    March 3, 2018 at 7:10 pm #29223

Hi,

I need help with the following issues.

1. In the homepage, I am using load more option for the last widget but when I click on the load more option the posts loads but the images never loads, it just shows as loading.

2. How to change the font for H2, H3 in the post page. When I change the heading font it only changes the font of H1 and the homepage heading fonts.

3. Where to change the count of fake views and share number.

Adek
    March 5, 2018 at 11:36 am #29256

Hi begindot,

1. Can you provide your homepage URL? so i can check it directly on my side.

2. We have several options to control the font such as Body Font, Heading Font, Paragraph Font and etc. For certain element, you may need to use custom CSS code. May I know if you want to change the heading tag on the post content or other? I will provide you the CSS code for example.

3. Go to customize > JNews : Social, Like & View > Social Bar, View & Like > Initial Counter tab.

Thank you

begindot
    March 5, 2018 at 1:03 pm #29266

1. https://www.begindot.com/

Adek
    March 6, 2018 at 10:58 am #29284

Hi begindot,

Regarding this issue, please try to disable all plugins except required plugin that related to JNews just for a while and then checks if the problem still persists or not. Also, please try to use Normal Image Load on the Customize > JNews : Image & Gallery Option > Image Load & Generator Setting > Image Load Mechanism then choose Normal Image Load

Thank you

begindot
    March 6, 2018 at 12:52 pm #29292

Normal image load option resolves teh issue but it will increase the overall loading time. Also, if the lazy load feature doesn’t work then what is the point in having that option in the theme at all.

Adek
    March 7, 2018 at 9:23 am #29319

Hi begindot,

Regarding this issue, did you try to disable all plugins except required plugin that related to JNews just for a while and switch back to using Lazy load option? We also use lazy load on the Default demo that you can check here https://jnews.io/default/, it just works fine.

I’m not sure what’s the actual problem in there yet, maybe there’s a plugin conflict in there, it’s why i ask you to disable all plugins that not related with JNews just for a while and see the result.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.