Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Floating Side Navigation?

glibero
    April 16, 2015 at 1:59 am #10863

Hey!

In the Restaurant demo site, there is this floating strip of buttons on the right side. How is that configured in this theme? I’ve tried all the nav styles, but I can’t see how that functions.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Gary

Adek
    April 16, 2015 at 12:26 pm #10887

Hi Gary,

Did you mean is the Landing Navigation?

If so, actually you can enable and setup this option on the Jkreativ Landing Page Setting & Header then jump into Landing Navigation option.

Thank you

glibero
    April 16, 2015 at 2:13 pm #10896

Hey Dek!

Yes! This is what I’m talking about! I found where it is thanks to your reply, however, I’m still confused because although I see now where to set this up, on my main page there is still a small white square on the right side that seems to have no purpose (and I can’t see where that is even coming from).

http://davincict.com/devwpsite/

Hopefully I explained that correctly!

Thanks!
    G

glibero
    April 16, 2015 at 3:03 pm #10900

Will that option only work with side navigation? I’m confused on how this works.

glibero
    April 17, 2015 at 12:00 am #10908

Perhaps “navigation” wasn’t the right word. After looking at some of the sample pages, it seems the right side buttons I’m referring to are actually page “sections”. Where are those buttons configured? I can’t seem to find this.

Thanks!
    Gary

glibero
    April 17, 2015 at 1:45 am #10909

I think I found it. I enabled the option, added two section titles to the Landing Page but there is still only a small white rounded square on the right side of the page.

glibero
    April 17, 2015 at 2:23 am #10910

Found it!!! It was something I hadn’t yet played with. The ROW settings! SO GOOD! Sorry for all the posts.

I’ll link to the site when it’s complete!

Thanks!
    G

Adek
    April 18, 2015 at 7:23 am #10949

Hi Gary,

Don’t need to worry and sorry for late reply your message. Anyway glad to hear that you be able to resolve this problem 🙂

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.