Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

first movie loaded is not full screen

spyderquest
    July 1, 2014 at 3:40 am #931

I imported the full screen movie Revolution Slider but when loading the site the first movie loaaded is not FULL SCREEN as it should be and like the other ones, is of a fixed size. Afterwards in the movie after movie cycle is ok. Whether I reload the page or press the Logo (Home) it happens again: the first movie loaded is not at FULL SCREEN status.

spyderquest
    July 1, 2014 at 3:46 am #932

http://eyes4u.net

seems in the very time the site is loaded the movie being loaded at the same time does not extend full screen, the following ones instead they do and so on until the navigator is reloaded again.

Jegbagus
    July 1, 2014 at 11:38 am #953

hi spyderquest, our colleague Rai will help you with this problem. he still outside now, hopefully he able to help you tomorrow.

Thank you

spyderquest
    July 3, 2014 at 1:59 pm #1082

I installed the Rev Slider in the other hosting and it behaves in the same way, the first video loaded is squished to a medium format and not reaching the two sides of the screen. I tried and tried in several ways BUT cannot understand what induces the first loaded video to behave like that! I also have a problem, further, cannot see the last video (the fourth). I see the audio goes on but cannot see it. May I give you credentials and rely on your support for this all? I tried for several days but am surrendering…am not able to achieve it uh!!

spyderquest
    July 3, 2014 at 2:19 pm #1083

what also is happening: after a while the slider loses the format of the applied CSS, as though the css files were removed from the hosing server, they are not actually. If I upload them again the CSS Styles come back but only for a while…..

Jegbagus
    July 3, 2014 at 9:19 pm #1105

hi spyderquest, after i look again with your website, i don’t see any problem while playing video. can it because video not loaded yet? i can see all video working and autostart fine.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.