Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Featured content displayed ugly

ellengirod
    September 25, 2016 at 5:18 pm #21944

Hi, i would like to send you a screenshot because the website is not live yet. I am having problems with the slider types. Either “featured content” nor “highlight slider” are displayed evenly and correctly rather twisted and distorted. (I am using the same size for all mainpictures for my posts.) Best, Ellen

Rai
    September 27, 2016 at 2:31 am #21957

Hi ellengirod,

I apologize for the inconvenience caused here. To get your issue addressed, first, we need to check your site to investigate the problem, well if its not live yet we’ll try check your screenshot first. Please be sure to install all required plugins, and deactivate other plugins.

Thank you

ellengirod
    September 30, 2016 at 1:41 pm #21991

To which email may i send the screenshot to? I cannot attach a jpg in this forum. I cannot deactivate all my other plugins, e.g. loco translate, yoast seo etc. I mean, the theme is supposed to work with other plugins as well, right?

Rai
    October 1, 2016 at 2:35 am #21993

Hi ellengirod,

You can drop them here: [email protected]. If you wish to post image in this forum you should upload your image on 3rd party image hosting (droplr, dropbox, etc).

We want to make sure if you the problem is not from 3rd party plugins (out of theme’s required plugins). You just need to disable it for a moment to make sure if the issue still or not. FYI, there are millions plugins out there and we can’t sure all compatible or not causing issue.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.