Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Fatal error when install with Aura mobile theme

cantrust
    May 4, 2015 at 2:07 am #11325

I followed the video instruction on the Aura mobile theme install video and when I went to activate jkreativ theme as my main theme a fatal error message “Fatal error: Cannot redeclare the_content_filter() (previously declared in /home/mikmed2/118givins.com/wp-content/plugins/wmfshortcodes/wmf-shortcodes.php:8) in /home/mikmed2/118givins.com/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/admin/additional-shortcode.php on line 33” I’ve deleted the jkreativ theme and tried the same instructions with the twenty fourteen theme with success. Please advise how to repair so I use your theme with the aura mobile and anymobile theme switcher plugin.

Thanks

Adek
    May 4, 2015 at 4:21 pm #11349

Hi cantrust,

I’m not quite sure what you mean in this case. May i know if the Aura mobile it’s a plugin? I just want to make more sure on this thing.

Thank you

cantrust
    May 4, 2015 at 4:32 pm #11352

It is a mobile theme that works with other themes.
    I’ve included the link below.

http://themeforest.net/item/aura-premium-mobile-theme/6956620

Adek
    May 4, 2015 at 4:58 pm #11356

Hi cantrust,

I’m not sure if those mobile theme will works fine with Jkreativ and maybe it will need to make several change to fit with our theme. But i think JKreativ will support mobile devices view and fully responsive so why you’re using another theme for mobile device?

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.