EDIT: Ignore me – I have installed the plugins and seems to have fixed it!
Just installed the theme on my site but before activating it I went to live preview and I get the following:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function vp_get_gwf_family() in /var/sites/h/hoopsfix.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/jmagz-themes/lib/common-function.php on line 357
I don’t want to activate the theme if it’s going to take down the site – any suggestions on what the issue is/what i need to do to fix it?
I just want to make sure, are you’ve been resolve this problem right?
Thanks for your reply, I have resolved this problem, but have couple more if possible:
1) The Facebook footer widget is appearing funny: http://www.hoopsfix.com/
2) I can’t get the Twitter widget working
3) How do you add the bit about the company and the social media icons like in your first footer column: http://jmagz.jegtheme.com/?header-type=navigation-2
4) How do I make the category drop down from the nav bar include image thumbnails like in the demo? I can’t find it in the documentation.
5) My disqus comments threads are unaligned – the width is too big for the content column, how can I reduce it in size?
It seems you’re on the wrong forum. Please post your question on the JMagz forum. 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.