FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Post count: 156jegthemeJune 1, 2014 at 5:59 am #210
Post count: 2450JegbagusJune 28, 2014 at 1:19 pm #828
- Unable to install the themes, missing stylesheetplease take a look at this article : http://support.envato.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/269/0/my-wordpress-theme-isnt-working-what-should-i-do
- Where I find the documentation When you download the file, you will need to extract those zipped file. you will get documentation folder and find file named as index. Double click those file, and Documentation will show on your browser.Also, we created online documentation here: http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/documentation
How to setup Multilayer Parallax
Multilayer parallax is actually type of section background.
- so you will at first to create page with landing page :
- now on right side, you will see section builder block :
- now find section background type, you can choose many type, one of them is parallax slider :
parallax put on sequence, so the most bottom of your current parallax setting will be the highest on your parallax front end.
image that you can use for multilayer parallax :
Post count: 2450JegbagusJune 28, 2014 at 1:30 pm #830
How to create Metrostyle Portfolio
1. on page, you will need create page (with template portfolio list)
2. that portfolio layout type as normal layout.
3. than on portfolio item, you will need to setup thumb width & thumb height, you can play around.
or you can also change size of thumb from portfolio list.
Post count: 3garthm34June 28, 2014 at 2:02 pm #836
Not to disrupt the flow here but Jegbagus – this sort of step x step with visual examples is extremely helpful!
Thanks and keep up the good work,
.: garth :.Post count: 2450JegbagusJune 28, 2014 at 6:19 pm #842
Fix Section Editor Disappear
sometime you may notice that section text editor disappear and only show basic HTML editor. following how to fix the problem :
- Switch your template from Landing Page Builder to Default Template
- On text editor, choose visual tab, instead of tab
- Now Click submit to save change
- and Choose Page builder again as template, your problem should be fixed
The topic ‘FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)’ is closed to new replies.