Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Facebook Instant article error

Sur_Saanjh
    November 17, 2017 at 6:25 am #25534

when we insert inline images in post, post did not submit to Instant articles. it gives below errors

Invalid selector for fields (image.url). The node being transformed was in the context of InstantArticle within the Rule ImageRule with these properties: { image.url=StringGetter}

Invalid selector for fields (image.url). The node being transformed was in the context of InstantArticle within the Rule ImageRule with these properties: { image.url=StringGetter}

could you Please help!

Thanks
    Amar

Sur_Saanjh
    November 17, 2017 at 8:34 am #25551

Could you please reply?

Adek
    November 17, 2017 at 8:53 am #25554

Hi Sur_Saanjh,

Can you please provide us your System Status report on your site? You can find it on the JNews > System Status.

Thank you

Sur_Saanjh
    November 17, 2017 at 9:27 am #25559
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Sur_Saanjh
    November 17, 2017 at 10:34 am #25568

No rules defined for <div class=”jeg_ad jeg_ad_article jnews_content_inline_ads”> in the context of InstantArticle

getting this error with single featured image. or pasting facebook link

could you please check.

Thanks

Adek
    November 17, 2017 at 10:41 am #25569

Hi Sur_Saanjh,

Thanks for your info. I just replicate your environment on my side but it seems I don’t get the issue as you mention on above. Can you share your post content that containing the image, so I can test it on my side? Also, you can send it privately here by checking Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

Sur_Saanjh
    November 17, 2017 at 10:57 am #25573
    Sur_Saanjh
    November 17, 2017 at 11:09 am #25574
    Sur_Saanjh
    November 17, 2017 at 1:31 pm #25580
    Adek
    November 18, 2017 at 1:22 am #25598

Hi Sur_Saanjh,

Please try to re-save the post that shows this error. Regarding this issue, your post on Facebook Instant article will still work fine. This notice occurs because <div class=”jeg_ad jeg_ad_article jnews_content_inline_ads”> can’t render on Facebook Instant article and this error being cached in the Facebook Instant cache data. You just need to re-save your post and the problem will not occur.

Let us know if you still getting problem in there.

Thank you

Sur_Saanjh
    November 18, 2017 at 2:08 am #25606
    Sur_Saanjh
    November 18, 2017 at 2:37 am #25608
    Adek
    November 18, 2017 at 3:39 am #25613

Hi Sur_Saanjh,

1. About submit automatically as Instant Article on Facebook we don’t have that kind of feature at the moment. You need to post (share) it manually on Facebook (we also use this way on for our Facebook Instant Article Demo).

Please make sure if you have been put your rss url (yoursitedomain/instant-articles) for Facebook Instant Article. To check, you can try to login to your Facebook Page the access Settings > Instant Articles > Configuration > Production RSS Feed then click refresh icon on the right side to force update.

For post (share) your article as instant article on Facebook you can find your post that ready as instant article on the Settings > Instant Articles > Configuration > Production Articles.

2. About error after insert inline image in a post, can you send me the post url that i can check on my side? Becuase the post that already your provide above doesn’t have any image on post content.

Also, please visit our documentation about Facebook Instant Article here http://support.jegtheme.com/documentation/facebook-instance-article/ then you need to check Custom transformer rules section.

3. About error <div class=”jeg_ad jeg_ad_article jnews_content_inline_ads”>, if the problem still persists after re-saving the post, please try to clear cache from your site or disable it just for a while.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.