Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Everything is gone

SunaLee
    July 11, 2014 at 2:36 pm #1503

Hi
    I (automatically) updated jkreativ plugin – now my site is showing only warnings and errors:
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/p3nexnas06_data03/70/2135970/html/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/template/landing/section-content-builder.php on line 11

and

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/p3nexnas06_data03/70/2135970/html/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/template/template-landing-page.php on line 94

and no content anymore…
    I had most of the website finished and now all of the pages are disappearing… gone!

What do I do?

Rai
    July 12, 2014 at 8:33 am #1548

Hi SunaLee,

May I know what is your theme & plugin version?
    If you do update plugin, make sure you update theme as well.

It is important to backup your data (database & files) before doing any update. And I can sure you that your data won’t gone because of theme update.

Thank you

SunaLee
    July 12, 2014 at 1:40 pm #1561

Hi Rai,
    Thank you for your response.

3.9.1 running Jkreativ theme.

The JKreative Plugin is verison 1.1.0

It says all of my plugins are up to date.

Some pages are still there like the blog and about page. The home page was the first to disappear then the galleries.

Jegbagus
    July 13, 2014 at 12:57 am #1576

hi SunaLee, you should update your themes to latest version to match with jkreativ plugin version. current latest version is 2.0.2. just by simply update your themes will fix all the probem.

Thank you 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.