Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Error using images in Portfolio item section builder

reevesjo
    July 30, 2014 at 6:52 am #2306

Hi,

When I am adding a Portfolio Block Wrapper with 3 portfolio items in it, as soon as I add an image to the actual portfolio item or within the Portfolio Block Item I am getting an error saying the following:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method WP_Error::crop() in /home/********/public_html/wp-content/themes/jkreativ-themes/lib/init-image.php on line 299

Have you any advice?

Thanks

Jo

Rai
    July 30, 2014 at 3:33 pm #2332

Hi Jo,

That is core WordPress function that required ImageMagick to be enabled on your server. Please check your server for ImageMagick module, is this module enabled?

Thank you

reevesjo
    July 31, 2014 at 5:10 am #2347

You are absolutely right. This has fixed the problem now- thanks so much.

I have actually come accross another issue- when I am building a landing page I am using the Visual Composer and as soon as I add a Posts Grid on to the page- the Portfolio pictures start to overlap. See http://www.4herhealthandfitness.com.au

Thanks

Rai
    August 1, 2014 at 6:45 am #2389

Hi @reevesjo,

I think there is conflict with isotope script between Portfolio Block and Posts Grid because there are 2 same script loaded. We’ll check it to find best solution for this. At the moment, you can use Jkreativ Blog List element to display your blog list.

Thank you

Rai
    August 1, 2014 at 7:21 am #2397

Hi,

Please update file located at: wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/classes/core/class-vc-base.php go to line 437:
    Replace this content:
    wp_register_script( 'isotope', vc_asset_url( 'lib/isotope/dist/isotope.pkgd.min.js' ), array( 'jquery' ), WPB_VC_VERSION, true );

with this content:
    // wp_register_script( 'isotope', vc_asset_url( 'lib/isotope/dist/isotope.pkgd.min.js' ), array( 'jquery' ), WPB_VC_VERSION, true );

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thank you

reevesjo
    August 4, 2014 at 2:26 am #2495

Hi,

We have found the file and the line but the two lines you sent me above are the same- there are no differences between them.

What should I update the line to be?

Jo

Rai
    August 4, 2014 at 5:14 am #2505

Hi Jo,

Actually, there is different between those two. Second code is begin with //.
    Please give a try.

Thank you

reevesjo
    August 13, 2014 at 5:22 am #2915

Hi,

Thanks for this- the // didnt show in the email generated. I’ve updated it and it works fine now.

Rai
    August 14, 2014 at 1:27 am #2942

Well done 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.