Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

error responsive

kairoscommunication
    March 27, 2015 at 4:51 pm #10353

Hi, I noticed that the logo on the mobile is not seen in the menu bar, but it comes out and you can not see it completely, you can solve kindly? thanks to the availability the site is http://www.calcionapoliweb.eu

Jegbagus
    March 27, 2015 at 10:42 pm #10360

hi kairoscommunication, are you using same logo on desktop / mobile? if that so, you will need to upload different kind of logo to match mobile menu. mobile menu require you to have smaller logo.

also your website is on maintenance mode. i unable to see the site.

Thank you

kairoscommunication
    March 30, 2015 at 11:37 am #10413
    This reply has been marked as private.
    kairoscommunication
    March 30, 2015 at 12:47 pm #10416

I have another problem, as ever setting the permalink articles are no longer visible? Error 404 appears

kairoscommunication
    March 30, 2015 at 3:47 pm #10427

Hello,
    i have a problem with showing video adv on video post. It is not showing the adv, in my case youtube video adsense.
    There is the possibility to enable the adv banner on the video post? I mean inside the video?
    There is the possibility to insert a custom banner on the video post.
    On youtube i see the adsense, on my website in the video post, no.

Thank you so much for your support.

Best regards.

jegtheme
    April 1, 2015 at 4:14 am #10505

hi kairoscommunication, i unable to see your website. also when i try to access http://www.calcionapoliweb.eu/wp-admin/, its not show me how to login. can you tell me how can i login into your admin panel?

Thank you

kairoscommunication
    April 1, 2015 at 7:47 am #10509
    kairoscommunication
    April 1, 2015 at 9:02 am #10512

Hi I have a number of problems and questions to be submitted,
    I have problems for mobile and on 15-inch screen, see screenshots

Also widget of twitter does not work I set everything, you can see from the screenshot

Also when I want to set an icon does not make me the choice, you can join the panel and you see the same

you can do the advertising banners at random?
    In addition, some texts can not be translated into Italian, how should I do?
    I’m hoping for a quick response and solvable,
    This is what

best regards

jegtheme
    April 2, 2015 at 1:35 pm #10555

hi kairoscommunication,

yes we see problem on mobile menu. we going to fix it on next update.

on twitter, have you create twitter api? if not yet, please create it first. also our twitter will cache your content (twitter) for about 3 hours. so from the time you update it, it will take 3 hours to see the effect.

for your third question, may i know what is this mean? i don’t really get your question.

unfortunately no, we don’t have random advertisement. it will need custom change to create random advertisement.

we already create update for several word that you may not able to translate. but if you can tell us which one you unable to translate, it will be very valuable information for us. so it will be easy for us to rightly spot the problem.

Thank you

kairoscommunication
    April 3, 2015 at 7:58 am #10567

You have created the bees I waited more than three hours, but it does not work, the problem of responsive when you are going to solve? for the third question, if you enter the panel you see that you can not change the icon, this is the error in the control panel in any page I can not change icon

jegtheme
    April 6, 2015 at 1:49 am #10586

hi kairoscommunication, try to update the themes to version 1.0.4. it have fix for your problem (logo on mobile)

yes i notice that also, but you can try to use arrow (up & down) or use search function.

Thank you

kairoscommunication
    April 8, 2015 at 9:06 am #10691
    kairoscommunication
    April 8, 2015 at 12:58 pm #10692
    Jegbagus
    April 9, 2015 at 2:42 am #10701

hi kairoscommunication,

1. topics, prev post, next post : its translatable.
    if you are using codestyling localization, it may have problem not to display all string. try to use http://poedit.net/ it have better tool for translation.

2. you can select the logo / icon by writing, please take a look right here for complete font name : http://fortawesome.github.io/Font-Awesome/icons/

3. it seems you trying to translate text from wordpress it self for footer widget. you will need to get wordpress own translatable text for that.

4. may i know what text you write on your footer? is it HTML?

5. you will also need to translate jmagz-plugin for “people also read” text.

Thank you

kairoscommunication
    April 9, 2015 at 8:17 am #10718

1. utilizzo il programma indicato, ma le parole non vengono trovate
    2. non riesco a selezionare le icone, torna sempre alla prima, puoi provare tu ad entrare nel pannello e scegliere l’icona, noti l’errore.
    3. non ho capito, comunque maggior parte del testo l’ho tradotto tramite codice
    4. non è html è solo testo, provare a vedere entrando in wordpress
    5. non ho capito
    6. non funziona il widget twitter

attendo con urgenza un vostro riscontro

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.