Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Enfold Problem

danielfurtado
    October 5, 2018 at 3:22 am #37800

Hi evveryone!

In my studio we use Enfold as main theme and we bought this plugin because you advertise it as compatible with Enfold.
    Although I couldn’t find a way to use it once no blocks are displayd on Enfold’s toolbar.
    Can anyone help me with this?

Adek
    October 5, 2018 at 9:59 am #37810

Hi danielfurtado,

May i kno which toolbar that you mean? Can you provide me with an example?

Thank you

danielfurtado
    October 5, 2018 at 8:55 pm #37867

The toolbar I meant is the Enfolds own page builder, called “Avia Layout Builder”.
    Avia Layout Builder

danielfurtado
    October 5, 2018 at 9:36 pm #37868

Even if the plugin is not yet integrated with this page builder, the least I expected was a simple way to insert your shortcodes on pages. Not even on your website I could find this.

Adek
    October 8, 2018 at 9:45 am #37916

Hi danielfurtado,

In this case, you can insert Epic News Element shortcode into Enfolds builder. Firstly, you need to create Epic News Element on the WPBakery builder. After that switch into Classic Editor and find the generated shortcode from WPBakery builder. Then you can copy and paste the shortcode into the Enfolds builder. Let me know if you need further help.

Thank you

danielfurtado
    October 8, 2018 at 9:00 pm #37956

So, it’s mandatory to use WPBakery Builder instead of Enfold’s native builder. Honestly, this is not enough for you to advertise that your plugin is compatible with Enfold. You could provide a way to insert the shortcodes from the WordPress default editor, just like the image below:

Jegbagus
    October 9, 2018 at 10:18 am #37984

hi danielfurtado, its not mandatory to use wpbakery page builder. if you are want to generate shortcode from wpbakery, you can do it too. because epic also can handle shortcode or widget. and we currently don’t have any plan to have a shortcode generator.

we are never advertise this themes to be compatible with enfold page builder.
    btw i take your suggestion and will remove our section for themes compatiblity list.
    yes we test enfold with visual composer (wpbakery) and fortunately its working fine.

also if you willing to request refund, please do.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.