Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Displaying portfolio in full width container on homepage

Keshav Saini
    November 26, 2014 at 10:47 am #6738

How do I display my portfolio in a full width container on homepage i.e from edge to edge of the browser instead of a fixed width container

Adek
    November 26, 2014 at 11:22 am #6742

Hi Keshav Saini,

Did you mean to have your portfolio item like slider? Because i’m not quite sure what you mean.

Thank you

Keshav Saini
    November 27, 2014 at 5:39 am #6770

Not really in slider but instead of a boxed container, I want the portfolio items to start from edge of the browser. I want to display portfolio section full width. If I use portfolio shortcode it displays the portfolio in a fixed width container. I want it to display in full browser width.

Please note that here I am talking about homepage and not portfolio page. On portfolio page the portfolio items are already displayed in full width container.

Also, is it possible to show portfolio in a slider, as you mentioned above?

Keshav Saini
    November 27, 2014 at 8:06 am #6776

Another question on the same lines is that how can I display shortcodes in full width? e.g if I add revolution slider through header elements, it is displayed in full browser width but if I add the same slider through visual composer elements, it is displayed in a boxed container.

Is there any class that I need to add to make shortcodes display in full browser width?

Adek
    November 28, 2014 at 2:30 am #6804

Hi Keshav Saini,

1. I’m not quite sure about that. But can you provide the page url that you referring to, i will check it directly.

2. Please try to follow this image below :

Thank you

Keshav Saini
    November 28, 2014 at 7:52 am #6849

I will try to explain through screenshots. e.g for portfolio component in visual composer, when I add it on a page it appears in a boxed container as linked below

How do I show it in full width so that the portfolio items are displayed from edge to edge of browser?

Same way how do I display other components in a full width?

Adek
    November 28, 2014 at 8:10 am #6854

Hi Keshav Saini,

If so, you can try to use this code below :

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.