Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Display with pages [Gallery Layout page] on Blog Masonry Layout

iuliacc
    March 3, 2016 at 5:25 pm #18877

Hello,

I would like to be able to display also from Pages and not only Posts, on a Blog Masonry Page.
    To display Posts, I use categories, so I added a plugin that allows me to add categories to Pages, but once my page categorized, it doesn’t display on the blog masonry page.
    Is there a trick that could help me or should I change my approach?
    At first I was thinking, viewing your demo, http://jkreativ.jegtheme.com/wedding/masonry-blog-layout/, that the gallery displayed was from a page, that’s why I’m trying so hard 🙂
    Waiting to hear from you,
    Thank you for your time,

Adek
    March 4, 2016 at 2:08 am #18888

Hi iuliacc,

Unfortunately at the moment we don’t have those kind of feature on our theme. You will need to make some modification on our theme to achieve that.

Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

iuliacc
    March 4, 2016 at 9:03 am #18898

Thank you Adek for your quick response,

I was trying to figure out a solution, I was thinking about 3 options, but I need your advices, I really need to use the gallery layout page and show it somehow on the main page in masonry style, so three questions :
    – is there a way to change the a href link on a post (so I can create a post, but when we click it, it redirects to a chosen gallery layout page (not optimal, but could work))?
    – or, is there a way to use the gallery layout page in a post (as a template)?
    – or, are the modification on your theme “achievable” (if plugins don’t work, it may not be so easy)?

Thank you so much,

iuliacc
    March 4, 2016 at 9:36 am #18899

Just to let you know, I’ve tried changing the slug of a post to make it redirect to a gallery page, it works, but I’m not sure, it won’t create a conflict within your theme. Let me know the best option according to you 🙂
    Thank you!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  iuliacc.
    Adek
    March 7, 2016 at 1:43 am #18921

Hi iuliacc,

Sorry for late reply your question.

Thanks for your detail info about your requirement on above. But unfortunately, at the moment we don’t have those kind of feature that available on our theme. It will need to do some changes on our theme to achieve that.

Anyway, i’m not quite sure if your changes will makes some problem on our theme yet. But if you find something wrong you can contact us. We will try to help you as long as we can.

Let us know if you have further question.

Thank you

iuliacc
    March 8, 2016 at 8:30 am #18947
    This reply has been marked as private.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.