Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Disable link on mobile

finalcut47
    February 10, 2015 at 6:30 pm #9010

I would like to solve this problem. Using a mobile device, the menu items which I defined as NOT linkable (disable link), indeed they are and lead to a blank page. How can I disable these menu items also on mobile devices? I’m using mega main menu.
    Thank You
    Roberto

finalcut47
    February 11, 2015 at 3:18 pm #9045

Sorry, I would also like to know how I can “activate” the menu Mobile BELOW the resolution of 1024 px. Now at 1024 px the menu is the Mobile menu.
    Thank
    roberto

Adek
    February 12, 2015 at 10:40 am #9152

Hi roberto,

I’m not quite sure what you mean, can i see the page that you mean on this thing?

Unfortunately there is no option to change the mobile menu, in this case is for show up the mobile menu on resolution below of 1024px. You will need to make several change on js and css file to achieve that.

Thank you

finalcut47
    February 12, 2015 at 3:18 pm #9176

I try to explain it in other words. In the construction of the menu (using MegaMainMen├╣) I have some items that I listed as not linkable – for example the column headings (function – Disable link). These items are not rightly linkable using a desktop PC or laptop … while using a mobile device, are linkable. This is incorrect as such item directs the user to a page useless and empty as, in fact, is not created. What I want is that even using a mobile device, such items are NOT linkable.
    Thank
    Roberto

p.s: Per quanto riguarda la questione “risoluzione 1024 px”, ti rammento che ancora molti PC utilizzano tale risoluzione.

Adek
    February 16, 2015 at 6:07 am #9345

Hi roberto,

Can you provide me the url your site, i will check it further about this thing.

Thank you

finalcut47
    February 16, 2015 at 7:08 am #9362
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    February 16, 2015 at 8:06 am #9367

Hi roberto,

It seems you need to create different menu for mobile navigation to achieve that. So you can setup the certain menu item that you don’t want to have link to another page.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.