Post count: 33Sanjive101July 5, 2018 at 2:17 am #33806Post count: 9465AdekJuly 5, 2018 at 11:36 am #33824
Can you tell me the detail issue that you get in there? I do not recommend you to upload XML demo over and over, because your setup will be gone. I’ve been set up again the demo, you can check it out.
Thank youPost count: 33Sanjive101July 6, 2018 at 8:39 pm #33861Post count: 33Sanjive101July 6, 2018 at 8:39 pm #33862Post count: 9465AdekJuly 9, 2018 at 10:04 am #33886
1. Can you provide me an example problem of WPBakery on latest post and footer on your homepage?
2. For sticky, please check this thread http://support.jegtheme.com/forums/topic/problem-with-social-counter-widget/#post-26456
3. Did you mean the form? On our demo page we using Contact Form 7 and to add the form into footer we using a shortcode.
4. Can you tell me which latest post that you mean?
Thank youPost count: 33Sanjive101July 10, 2018 at 6:39 pm #33943
1. yes on home page “latest post” section on home page.
2. Is it possible to minimize home page “latest post” sections thumbnail images by 150*150 pxl- pls do it.
3. Do i have to install any plugins to setup contact form/ newsletter ? – pls make one for me, in the footer newsletter sections
4. Is it possible to minimize slider-1 sections main images.
5. How do i setup unique groups for publishing posts- Example: slider-1 section- top 6 – and this news wont go any other sectionPost count: 115AldhiJuly 11, 2018 at 1:14 pm #33959
1. You can’t edit “latest post” sections on WPBakery because it’s a page loop.
2. Did you mean to resize the image?
3. I’ve make subscribe field to your footer, you can edit it in MailClimp plugins
4. Can you tell me more detail about it?
5. You can set it on element settings, and don’t forget to set it different every element
Thank youPost count: 33Sanjive101July 12, 2018 at 3:46 am #33979Post count: 115AldhiJuly 12, 2018 at 2:49 pm #33993
1. Please enable WP_Debug() on your wp-config, for more information you can see it here.
2. In this case, the feature is not available yet. So you need to do some changes to achieve that.
3. You can edit Category in Dashboard>Post>Categories please see the image below.
4. I notice the page you want to have button and video is a Category, you can’t customize Category page with video or button. You should make a New Page, not a Category to achieve that.
If you want to make some Category template you can see on this link below.
Thank youPost count: 33Sanjive101July 16, 2018 at 1:24 am #34044
I changed WP_debug mode- it is enabled now, but still theme editor not working. i also changed plugins, pls checkPost count: 9465AdekJuly 16, 2018 at 10:28 am #34056
About theme editor issue, I’m not quite sure what the things that caused the problem because it’s not showing any errors message in there. May i know if you already try to disable all plugin except required plugins that related to JNews before?
Also, can you provide me FTP access in order to do further investigation on your website?
Thank youPost count: 33Sanjive101July 17, 2018 at 12:17 am #34086Post count: 115AldhiJuly 17, 2018 at 2:20 pm #34099
May I deactivate some of your plugins for further check?
Thank youPost count: 33Sanjive101July 18, 2018 at 1:56 am #34118Post count: 9465AdekJuly 18, 2018 at 11:41 am #34158
I’ve been doing some debugging on your website and the problem not related with any plugins. Also, I’ve installed PHP Error Log plugin in order to show the error log message. But i don’t get any error message in there. It’s weird for me. For further investigation, can i try to switch using another theme? Such as twenty sixteen or twenty seventeen (default WordPress theme)? to check if there’s a problem with JNews theme.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.