Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Demo Content & WooCommerce Issue

sameer
    April 4, 2015 at 6:40 am #10573

Hi There,

I have purchased the Jkreativ theme and there seems to be an issue with the demo content import. When I import the data, the page loads for some time, then refreshes and there is no data imported.

Also, I receive this WooCommerce notification as below: –

“Your theme has bundled outdated copies of WooCommerce template files. If you notice an issue on your site, this could be the reason. Please contact your theme developer for further assistance. You can review the System Status report for full details or learn more about WooCommerce Template Structure here.”

Any help will be appreciated!

Thanks!

Adek
    April 6, 2015 at 7:07 am #10595

Hi sameer,

Please wait until Process is finished and leave your browser open during import process. Because we have been provide almost of our demo content (dummy images too) so it will take more time to import into your site.

May i know what the current version of WooCommerce plugin that you use on your site?

Thank you

sameer
    April 6, 2015 at 9:19 am #10624

Hey Dek,

The process seems to finish after a couple of minutes. I keep my browser window open till its done. Although, after some time the import page refreshes and there is no content imported.

I have WooCommerce Version 2.3.7 installed.

Regards.

Adek
    April 6, 2015 at 9:51 am #10626

Hi sameer,

You will need to wait until the process finish. Can you help me to provide access into your wp admin panel, so i can check it directly. You can send it here and don’t forget check Set as private reply option below.

Thank you

sameer
    April 6, 2015 at 10:00 am #10628
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Adek
    April 6, 2015 at 10:32 am #10633

Hi sameer,

I’ve been check your site and it seems the import dummy content just work find. In there i can find almost of our demo page, portfolio and etc. May i know what actually the problem that your referring to in this case?

Thank you

sameer
    April 6, 2015 at 10:35 am #10634

Hi Dek,

Seems like the last time I tried to import worked. I missed to check the content if it was imported or not.

Also, the WooCommerce warning threw me off.

Anyways, thanks for the help and sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards.

Adek
    April 6, 2015 at 10:44 am #10637

No problem sameer and don’t worry about that πŸ™‚ . We will help our customer as long as we can.

Let me know if you have further question.

Thank you

sameer
    April 6, 2015 at 10:45 am #10638

Thanks Dek. Will do.

We can close this thread πŸ™‚

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.