Close

Account

Documentation

Forum

Menu

Customizing single post

parkerproject
    October 3, 2018 at 10:37 am #37719

The single post Template Override Option is not working for me. I changed that on the single post in the editor and it didn’t work. Also why is the CSS changes done in the Additional CSS in the customize style not taking effect?

Ferdy
    October 3, 2018 at 12:31 pm #37729

Hi parkerproject,

Can you provide me with your site URL? I need to check it directly on my side.

Thank you

parkerproject
    October 4, 2018 at 6:04 am #37764
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ferdy
    October 4, 2018 at 11:55 am #37779

Hi parkerproject,

1. For the single post Template Override Option, if the autoload post plugin is activated all setting on single post customizer option or single post meta box overwritten by this option. so you need to set on Customizer > JNews : Single Post Option > Auto Load Scroll Post Option

2. Can you send the sample of CSS code that you use?

Thank you

parkerproject
    October 4, 2018 at 7:46 pm #37789

Please, I don’t understand what you just wrote in point 1. Are you saying that activating the autoload plugin will override the single post template customization?

Ferdy
    October 5, 2018 at 10:21 am #37815

Hi parkerproject,

Yes, I mean if autoload post plugin is active all setting on single post meta box and single post customizer will be override by autoload scroll post option.so you need to set on Customizer > JNews : Single Post Option > Auto Load Scroll Post Option

Thank you

parkerproject
    October 5, 2018 at 10:27 am #37816

Please try to be a bit articulate here. What do you mean I have to set on Customizer > JNews: Single Post Option > Auto Load Scroll Post Option

Ferdy
    October 5, 2018 at 11:21 am #37821

Hi parkerproject,

For an example, you want to set single post template override option like this image. If you use auto load plugin, your setting on single post template override option will be override with auto load scroll post option. so you need to set up the template on customizer.
    Let me know if you have further question.

Thank you

parkerproject
    October 5, 2018 at 11:40 am #37823

so how do I set up the template on customizer? I want to have a different post template and still be able to use auto load

Ferdy
    October 5, 2018 at 11:55 am #37825

Hi parkerproject,

Unfortunately, at the moment we don’t have that feature.

Thank you

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.