Customizer, video widget, and more tech issues
Post count: 37mariedeneeNovember 24, 2017 at 6:11 pm #25940
Loving the theme and thank you for your quick replies for the past help, I hope to have the last of my issues worked out, so that I can go live soon!
1. Video Module. I am trying to setup my video module, for my homepage to look like the demo, but it is not showing properly. COuld you help guide me here? I am using category and tag- video for this.
2. The customizer is not showing all of the these changes I need to stick for the homepage. Or it is showing in customizer, but not once I close it.
3. COntinuous Load is not working for me? COuld you help me to figure this out?
4. Sticky sidebars? How can I toggle or enable for all sidebars? It is not sticky on every instance
5.Post count: 10498AdekNovember 27, 2017 at 10:13 am #26033
1. Regarding this issue, please try to disable all plugins except required plugin for JNews just for a while and see if the problem still persist or not.
2. Please try to clear your browser cache after making changes on the customizer.
3. Can you tell me more detail about the continuous load that you mention on above?
4. You can set up the sticky sidebar on customizer. You just need to go to Customizer then search
sticky sidebar. For more detail please check this image https://www.dropbox.com/s/kphobx623t44def/Screenshot%202017-11-27%2010.08.42.png?dl=0 . Especially for the page, you need to set up the sticky sidebar directly on page editor. But by default, the sticky sidebar will be enabled when you creating a new page.
Thank youPost count: 37mariedeneeNovember 29, 2017 at 8:55 pm #26225
for #4. On the homepage at the bottom? This sidebar is not sticking… I did the search, there is no setting for the homepage sticky sidebar, at the bottom for the content after the video player that is not working.Post count: 2683Post count: 37mariedeneeNovember 30, 2017 at 9:46 pm #26289
Ohhhh thank you!!!!! This worked!Post count: 2683RaiDecember 1, 2017 at 9:34 am #26312
you’re welcome 🙂
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.